cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is the 64GB space gray really in stock?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Just wondering if anyone has ordered one and whether or not they have been dispatched yet. 

I don't want to order one only to be told it'll be here in 3-6 weeks, I'd rather wait and chance it in town 😛 

Thanks! 

Message 1 of 17
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Shish
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 11 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

I ordered the grey 64mb at 8.30 Friday evening and was told 3-6 weeks.

At 12.30 today, I got a text from UK Mail to say it'll be delivered tomorrow between 9.30 and 13.30.

I would say go ahead and order, but what do I know, they may only have had one wink

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 17
16 REPLIES 16

Anonymous
Not applicable

Limited availability is everywhere.

My local Apple Store had an 'a' frame sign up saying none were in stock.

Either take the plunge or wait until supply gets better.

Message 2 of 17

Shish
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 11 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

I ordered the grey 64mb at 8.30 Friday evening and was told 3-6 weeks.

At 12.30 today, I got a text from UK Mail to say it'll be delivered tomorrow between 9.30 and 13.30.

I would say go ahead and order, but what do I know, they may only have had one wink

Message 3 of 17

Anonymous
Not applicable
Come back tomorrow and update your thread with the outcome please.
Message 4 of 17

Anonymous
Not applicable
Thanks! Wasn't sure whether the 'in stock' on this site could be trusted and it seems it's not completely reliable.

There's no Apple store here, but I rang up my O2 store and they didn't have any.

Carphone warehouse had 32GB silver ones but I'm after a 64GB. Not too bothered what colour.
Message 5 of 17

Leebroath
  • 81 Posts
  • 13 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I ordered my 64gb Grey on Thursday 26th and yes it is in Stock, contact chat and ask them to do a stock check first before committing though

My phone is arriving tomorrow with UK Mail between 12 and 6pm
Message 6 of 17

Anonymous
Not applicable
Just contacted chat and they said its in stock with a 3-6 day delivery time.

Guess not many people go for 64GB!
Message 7 of 17

Anonymous
Not applicable

Ordered! Fingers crossed it really is 3-6 days. 

I am such a turncoat. I initially made some noise about how it was a small upgrade to my 5 and I wasn't going to upgrade, but the more I've seen of the 5s the more I've wanted one. 

Message 8 of 17

Anonymous
Not applicable
I had a play with the working demo models in my local apple store on Saturday.

Side by side to my iPhone 5.

Would I pay £549 to upgrade to it ?

Not at present.

The 5s does offer more under its hood but not in my eyes to warrant such an outlay.

Message 9 of 17

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
I had a play with the working demo models in my local apple store on Saturday.

Side by side to my iPhone 5.

Would I pay £549 to upgrade to it ?

Not at present.

The 5s does offer more under its hood but not in my eyes to warrant such an outlay.

I was mid contract so I paid £119 and I've ordered one on a new £42 per month contract. 

I'm going to keep paying my current contract as well until it's reduced to about £200 then I'll pay it off and switch my number over to my new O2 refresh contract. 

Of course, it will be much cheaper to upgrade in the future, so I don't mind bearing the cost this time. 

Will it be worth the upgrade? Maybe not, but I've been saving hard all year and I haven't bought myself anything substantial since the last iPhone, so I wanted to get myself an early Xmas present. It was either the 5s or the new iPad, but I use my phone a lot more than my iPad. grin 

Message 10 of 17