cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Iphone6

Anonymous
Not applicable
4 weeks since I ordered my iphone6 now from O2... What is going on? Thinking of just cancelling my contract altogether! Another unhappy O2 customer!
Message 1 of 16
15 REPLIES 15

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122800 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7466 Solutions

@Bambino wrote:

@Beenherebefore wrote:

@Cleoriff and @jonsie 

Perhaps a new forum might be the way to go for next year :

www.wheresmyO2iphone.co.uk

Sign 'em up! Move 'em out! Bouncy

A new take on an old song @Bambino  Head 'em up, move 'em out...Rawhide....LOL

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 11 of 16

Cleoriff
  • 122800 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7466 Solutions

@Beenherebefore wrote:

Being very serious (:think_smiley_09:) it could be an extension to the MyO2 page, just make it www.MyO2iPhone.co.uk Good Idea Fantastic

Going to give you a kudo for that most excellent idea @Beenherebefore LOL

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 12 of 16

Beenherebefore
Level 32: Blockbuster         
  • 5063 Posts
  • 113 Topics
  • 12 Solutions

Smiley Embarassed

"My life is a facsimile of a sham"
Message 13 of 16

Anonymous
Not applicable

Regarding the lateness of the IPhone 6 Plus, I have been contacting customer service on a regular basis, and told different time periods. This varies from 3 weeks to two months, which is a long wait, especially since I paid o2 nearly £200 upfront.

I might have little choice but opt for CPW.

Can any tell me whether there is any difference between making an o2 upgrade purchase from o2 and CPW?. Of course, the supplier will be Carphone Warehouse, but the IPhone contract will be with o2. What about the 4g. Will it be exactly signal strength? Alternatively, will it be like Tesco’s Mobile 4G Coverage and Network, which uses O2's towers and infrastructure, but which sometimes pales in comparison to o2’s signal strength.

Message 14 of 16

jonsie
  • 93170 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6966 Solutions

The only difference would be that CPW can't offer refresh though I believe Tesco do a similar scheme.

Message 15 of 16

MI5
  • 144145 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27623 Solutions
CPW only have TM which runs on Voda, otherwise they just resell for the main networks.
If you take an O2 contract from CPW you will still have an O2 sim, the only difference, as jonsie says is that you are on a fixed minimum 2 years.....
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 16 of 16