cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Iphone bolt on

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hiya, i have recently bought an iphone 4 an was wanting to use it on pay and go, i already have a blackberry that i use for texting and calling and i was wondering whether there was a bolt on or tarriff that was just for internet on the iphone as that is all i want to use it for. slight_smile
Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable
If you want data bolt ins, there is a 100mb a month for £3, all rounder is £6 a month & the works which is £10. Also use wifi where possible. You also can use mobile data which will cost you £1 daily & lasts 24 hours then you are charged again for each day,

Check the tariff section on this site to see exactly what you are after

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144308 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27660 Solutions
You can't just have a bolt on. You have to have a tariff to attach a bolt on to. All current PAYG tariffs are here http://freesim.o2.co.uk/
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 3

Anonymous
Not applicable
If you want data bolt ins, there is a 100mb a month for £3, all rounder is £6 a month & the works which is £10. Also use wifi where possible. You also can use mobile data which will cost you £1 daily & lasts 24 hours then you are charged again for each day,

Check the tariff section on this site to see exactly what you are after
Message 3 of 3