Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Iphone 7 wont come back on

ZoeNolan98
Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hello. My Iphone 7 crashed and now it won't come back on. I have tried pushing the volume button and power button together and nothing is happening. I have insurance on my iphone I just don't know what to do. Thanks 

Message 1 of 8
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@ZoeNolan98 

If it's a manufacturing fault you shouldn't have to be claiming off insurance.

I'd go directly to Apple and if they confirm it's a warrantable fault, you will walk out the store with a new phone and no excess to pay, which you would have to if claimed on insurance.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 6 of 8
7 REPLIES 7

MI5
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@ZoeNolan98 

Firstly, does it come on if you o=plug in your charger?

If not, you can then call customer services Guide: How to find help & contact O2 # and they will try some troubleshooting with you and confirm if you are covered by insurance

If so, they will process the claim for you.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 2 of 8

ZoeNolan98
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hello, no it hasn't come on at all and it has been charging for an hour! I have insurance, I will give them a call when my partner is home as I have no phone to call them on haha. Thank you 

Message 3 of 8

MI5
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
If it is under warranty, you can also go to any Apple store and they will check it out and replace it for you on the spot.

Currently using:
Message 4 of 8

ZoeNolan98
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I've only had it since october time and its got insurance through O2 so could I still take it up to Apple store? Thanks so much for helping me out

Message 5 of 8

MI5
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@ZoeNolan98 

If it's a manufacturing fault you shouldn't have to be claiming off insurance.

I'd go directly to Apple and if they confirm it's a warrantable fault, you will walk out the store with a new phone and no excess to pay, which you would have to if claimed on insurance.

Currently using:
Message 6 of 8

ZoeNolan98
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Okay, perfect. Thank you so much! 

Message 7 of 8

MI5
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Let us know how you get on please.

Currently using:
Message 8 of 8