cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Iphone 7 pre-ordering

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi 

Has anyone got any screen dumps/ emails relating to the iphone preordering? I want to provide evidence to the regulator on how misleading the marketing was i.e. For delivery on the 16th. 

I have taken a stand and cancelled my upgrade after failed communications and no Iphone 7 plus on delivery day. It would have been ordered at 8.03am but I was kicked out of the site on three occassions when trying to upgrade and eventually ordered one just after nine.

After two investigations, there has been a partial acknowledgement of poor customer service and I have been offered £20 credit. I have been with O2 for 10 years paying £50-60 per month.

I now have to wait 8 weeks to get a new one, but I feel that it is important to make a stand. I feel O2 don't care about their loyal customers. 

Any evidence would be appreciated. 

Best Wishes Mark 

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

Anonymous
Not applicable
I ordered mine before 9am and it did say delivery on the 16th 100%. I went back on the site at 12.45 and took a screen shot of the delivery time and it said within 2 weeks so I have photo evidence. Cheers
Message 2 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

IMG_0765.PNG

Message 3 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

Has anyone got a copy of the original email or advertising relating to pre-ordering. 

Message 4 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

Mooroo thank you for posting the images. Really helpful. The whole thing is discraceful and I feel I need to make a stand. 

Message 5 of 5