cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Iphone 7 deliveryy

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hello i take it everyone is getting this text now.

Hello. We're really sorry you haven't got your iPhone yet.

There's been a market-wide delay in receiving stock. We're working to get your new iPhone to you as soon as we can.

New updates: http://s.o2.co.uk/LoyOybQa

We've prioritised your order and we'll be in touch on Tuesday at the latest.
Message 1 of 28
27 REPLIES 27

Toby
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous

So long as your order details are showing on My O2, we will dispatch your order to you in the order that it was received by us. When you ordered your iPhone you’d have been shown an estimated delivery timescale during the checkout process. This is the timescale that we aim to deliver to you in and your My O2 order will update once we are closer to delivering to you.

Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

Message 11 of 28

Toby
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous,

So long as you have email or text acknowledgement from us regarding your order, keep an eye on your ‘My O2’ which should update with your order details soon. If you’ve not had any confirmations or you’ve been waiting for a long time with no order details showing on My O2, please get in touch so we can look into your particular order > http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus

Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

Message 12 of 28

Benlfc
Level 6: Acolyte
  • 289 Posts
  • 10 Topics
  • 2 Solutions
Toby,

Have you any idea hen stock is due in I ordered a + 32GB in black and only received my confirmation order email at 09:25 on the 9th and 2 "your orders being processed" emails
Message 13 of 28

Anonymous
Not applicable

Just spoke to a helpful lad from CS. He told me iphone7 matt black is not out of stock and that if I don't receive handset on Monday (which I don't expect), I'll receive a text update on Tuesday (which I am prepared for). I appreciate that they're working through on a first come first serve basis. I only hope he was telling the truth when he said there is no shortage of this model because at least there might be some progress. Here's hoping. 

Message 14 of 28

Anonymous
Not applicable

Never noticed any date other than launch date and as i said live chat on the Thursday told me delivery was definitely Friday 16th  why would they say that

Message 15 of 28

Benlfc
Level 6: Acolyte
  • 289 Posts
  • 10 Topics
  • 2 Solutions
@Anonymous How they closed at 8PM?
Message 16 of 28

Anonymous
Not applicable

Just spoke on live chat, apparently they will get more stock on Monday. Not sure how reliable that is but since carphone warehouse is offering delivery for monday then it has to be true.

Message 17 of 28

Anonymous
Not applicable

Apologies. I meant on chat. 

Message 18 of 28

Anonymous
Not applicable
Guess I'll wait till Tuesday see what's happening. Not exactly needing the phone right now, but my ee contract runs out tomorrow so gonna be stuck without a phone until it comes... looks like it's a pay as you go for a couple days.
Message 19 of 28

Anonymous
Not applicable

I've still heard nothing at all and my order still shows as "In Progress". I ordered the jet blast 7 plus 128gb.

The initial order confirmation email came through at 08:13 followed by the second order being processed email at 08:43.

I didn't see any delivery date confirmation either, certainly no mention of delay or wait time.

If I've not received an email about the delay, does that mean that I'm one if the next in line and my new device will be on its way shortly?

Message 20 of 28