cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Iphone 7 deliveryy

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hello i take it everyone is getting this text now.

Hello. We're really sorry you haven't got your iPhone yet.

There's been a market-wide delay in receiving stock. We're working to get your new iPhone to you as soon as we can.

New updates: http://s.o2.co.uk/LoyOybQa

We've prioritised your order and we'll be in touch on Tuesday at the latest.
Message 1 of 28
27 REPLIES 27

Anonymous
Not applicable

Yep, its sad how carphone warehouse state that they can deliver the same model i ordered  (black 32gb) by monday whereas those of us here on o2 (who preordered the phone) will only get an 'update' on tuesday. 

Message 2 of 28

Anonymous
Not applicable

Not receievd that text yet, or any text from O2 at all for that matter

Message 3 of 28

Anonymous
Not applicable
Yeah it's shocking tbh. Fair enough I didn't order on release day, ordered on the Saturday morning. But alot of others ordered at like 8am and still haven't received there's yet. But you can walk into an o2 store right now and pick one up... what's the point in preordering. Like in said to the CS rep on the phone if its not here by Tuesday I'm gonna cancel and stick with EE.
Message 4 of 28

Anonymous
Not applicable

2016-09-17 (1).png 

Omfg. The only reason I haven't cancelled my upgrade is because I think o2 refresh does not apply if you upgrade from a third party.

Message 5 of 28

Anonymous
Not applicable

Nope not had anything at all fro O2, not a damn word but they have my money and  in three days i start paying on new tarif thats almost criminal

Message 6 of 28

Toby
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous, welcome to the community!

Have you received an initial text or email from us when you pre-ordered?

Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

Message 7 of 28

Anonymous
Not applicable
@Toby

Any update as to whether o2 have received any iphones from Apple this weekend to deliver to customers, as other networks have them ready to ship, also in can go into an o2 shop and pick one up... which is ludicrous.
Message 8 of 28

Anonymous
Not applicable
Not received any text, emails or any sort of communation since the "thanks for staying with O2" email I received after pre ordering the iphone 7 plus on the 9th September at 8am which I think is really poor customer service for those of us who chose to stay with O2 and pay a lot money for the privilege
Message 9 of 28

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi Toby
yes i received my docs for contract etc but no delivery date and nothing since order confirmation and docs. Spoke to live chat who informed me delivery was definitely Friday 16th and i took a screen shot to save but when i rang CS on Friday they said they did not know why i was told that and offered my a £10 credit but no delivery date just said out of stock after i had someone stay in waiting all day . Nothing since and still says being processed on my O2
Message 10 of 28