cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Iphone 7 Plus Update

Anonymous
Not applicable

So I have just been told that the Iphone 7 Plus is in stock and I should expect a delivery date tonight, I am taking this with a pinch of salt but has anyone else been told similar?

Message 1 of 35
34 REPLIES 34

uncleiven197
  • 76 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

I ordered mine in the first hour of pre-orders being available and despite being told I would def get on the 16th I have heard absolutely nothing. No text or email update - NOTHING! Just no phone delivery .Managed to actually speak to O2 yesterday who said that the iphone 7 plus black wont be in stock for anyone for nearly 4 weeks. I also had the same response in chat online. Hope you get it but dont be surprised if you dont!

They definitely have some stock as I recieved my 32Gb Plus in Black today, it was dispatched last night. I think the main delay is with the higher capacty models.

Message 31 of 35

Anonymous
Not applicable

Just this minute been on the live chat. and was told that there is no stock of iphone plus and that they have not received any information from apple as to when they will be getting any stock

Message 32 of 35

Anonymous
Not applicable

My order is for the same as yours but not 2 minutes ago they told me there was no stock

Message 33 of 35

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Just this minute been on the live chat. and was told that there is no stock of iphone plus and that they have not received any information from apple as to when they will be getting any stock

I was also on the live chat (again) & was told he couldn't access the stock information & that he thinks a delivery had arrived today.

Message 34 of 35

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Benlfc        Dude that is so true. Copy and paste responses that bear no relevance to the questions asked. They don't even understand basic English! I'm disgusted with o2 ... I cannot believe they would treat customers this way. I get the no stock issue but not being straight with customers is bang out of order!

Message 35 of 35