cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Iphone 7 32gb black stock?

Anonymous
Not applicable

As title I've read quite a bit that people have had issues ordering from O2.

I ordered the Iphone 7 32gb Black and was told on the phone that I will receive it tomorrow afternoon. 

They deducted the upfront costs about an hour ago and after I read about the stock issues I rang them and they assured me I will be receiving it tomorrow.

So I went to live chat and spoke to someone who had said that "There was previously problems with the stock for Iphones but they have now been resolved and you will definately receive your iphone tomorrow as stated in the email you received".

Is the likelyhood of this true?

If it isn't I'll cancel and go into store in my local town as they have 1 left in stock. Easier that way.

Thanks

Message 1 of 32
31 REPLIES 31

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @Toby,

I am referring to UKmail, from what I gathered, CS from O2 stated to me that UKmail do not provide tracking for evening delivery. However I assume this info was passed on from UKmail to that CS rep from O2 when she called UKmail to try and gather info on the parcel.

I was given a 8 digit "Confirmation" number from the CS rep who had retrieved this number from UKmail themselves rather than the "System" O2 uses. As the "System" was not showing any courier name or tracking info, it was just showing as "Complete" with a dispatch date. 

I am assuming the 8 digit confirmation number CS was given from UKmail is the number to confirm that UKmail have the parcel. However this number is useless to customers as UKmail do not use it as a identification number and I can only assume it is a number for O2 from UKmail so O2 can do their own queries about it.

I called UKmail with the 8 digit number and was told that this is not a tracking number and they cannot provide any info about it as it won't show anything. I told her I was given this from O2 and she said that it might be a internal number between UKmail and O2.

Further to this the delivery driver confirmed that there is no tracking for evening delivery. Whether this is all true or not, I can only say that it could have been a one of event, if in the past evening delivery was infact given tracking numbers, however I have no knowledge of that as I am a new customer.

I hope this helps.

Message 31 of 32

Toby
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous,

Thanks for going into so much detail! Really helpful for the team to learn from this and see where we can make things clearer. Dont hesitate to share any other thoughts about O2 you have in future too :).

Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

Message 32 of 32