cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Iphone 6s?

Anonymous
Not applicable
I've just ordered a new upgrade (iphone 6 ) and then been told that the new iphone 6s is out tomorrow ? 9th September. I've tried cancelling my order but I can't. Is there any way of doing it online ? As I don't really want to go through with the order if the new one is out tomorrow. And if I was able to cancel, would I then be able to order the newest model when out tomorrow ? Thanks.
Message 1 of 138
137 REPLIES 137

Anonymous
Not applicable
@gadget the order as gone through I have same emails and also a text message from o2 with order number.
Message 81 of 138

Anonymous
Not applicable
I got the emails but i haven't got the text message i am not currently with o2 so perhaps thats the difference. i do have an order number but when i go to the my o2 section it says i don't have any services so i can't track my order. Its all abit confusing
Message 82 of 138

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144064 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27591 Solutions
It's because it's at pre-order stage at the moment.
You will get final confirmation when the phone ships out to you.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 83 of 138

Anonymous
Not applicable
thanks i've heard stories where people have fallen through the gaps when it comes to ordering but i will try to be positive lol thanks for your quick replies guys slight_smile
Message 84 of 138

Anonymous
Not applicable
i've been told to wait by the online CS upto 24 hrs o2 do seem to do this online ordering differently to other networks i've used probably because its a loan rather than a tariff like three EE etc .

i've read the documents (emails) that o2 have sent me one is a CCA which is the credit agreement do i need to send this back i did see one post where you have to click on it but no where on the email is it clickable. I do recall during the sign up process i had to tick lots of boxes so perhaps this was it and this is just a hard copy of it.
Message 85 of 138

MI5
  • 144064 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27591 Solutions
No, nothing to send back.
Your acceptance of T&C's is automatic. Just make sure you read everything fully.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 86 of 138

viridis
Level 56: Guvnor
  • 13532 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 309 Solutions
You don't need to send it back.
Message 87 of 138

Huntress
Level 7: Part Timer
  • 242 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 2 Solutions
This is a new one, anyone else been told this today? Apparently O2 retail stores are not able to take pre-orders for the iP6s+ as they don't know what stock allocation they will receive. Told the earliest in store pre-order was 6 October!!
Life is just a game, the rules of which are only explained to us when the game is over.

MacBook Pro
iMac
iPhone X 256gb
iPad 64gb
Message 88 of 138

Anonymous
Not applicable
sorry for the constant messages its just carphonewarehouse keep phoning asking me to upgrade with them haven't answered but i know its them. I've probably missed the boat for 25th september delivery if my o2 order has been cocked up .thanks again guys
Message 89 of 138

jonsie
  • 93149 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6953 Solutions

If you have got this far your order is certainly confirmed. Be patient and documentation will follow.

Message 90 of 138