cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Iphone 6s?

Anonymous
Not applicable
I've just ordered a new upgrade (iphone 6 ) and then been told that the new iphone 6s is out tomorrow ? 9th September. I've tried cancelling my order but I can't. Is there any way of doing it online ? As I don't really want to go through with the order if the new one is out tomorrow. And if I was able to cancel, would I then be able to order the newest model when out tomorrow ? Thanks.
Message 1 of 138
137 REPLIES 137

viridis
Level 56: Guvnor
  • 13530 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 308 Solutions
Seriously tho, this is NOTHING like last year.
Message 61 of 138

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92916 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Nothing like previous launches but expect an explosion of posts in the coming days, many of them about the website going down, money taken and final confirmation not received.

Message 62 of 138

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122357 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

I can't believe it if honest....Samsung preferences aside...this is a bit of a damp squib. We were being asked questions from late July last year...

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 63 of 138

RossP81
Level 3: Thinker
  • 43 Posts
  • 9 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

After starting the order at 7:54am, the site kept crashing at payment, then wouldnt upload me to upgrade pages, My Ipad came to the rescue, all ordered 

Message 64 of 138

Anonymous
Not applicable

I had many errors at the payment page but I got through it in the end. It's been far worse than this in previous years. Maybe people are having a lie in on Saturday instead of ordering from work like they would on a Friday. wink

Message 65 of 138

Leebroath
  • 81 Posts
  • 13 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

We have tried for the past 40min to get 2 Credit Cards for payment and it keeps stating check billing address OR we don't accept that type of CC....it's a flamin Mastercard of course you accept it

Arghhhhh !!!!

Message 66 of 138

Anonymous
Not applicable

I had this error, when you enter your number you should get a little icon below the card entry box to show your card type. If this doesn't appear you're going to get an error with it.

Message 67 of 138

Leebroath
  • 81 Posts
  • 13 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Yes we seen the Mastercard icon pop up below so thought everything was going ok

Did you have to click on the Icon? if not it should have went through

Message 68 of 138

Cleoriff
  • 122357 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

So 9.06am and the pre order site is already creating problems?....

Not boding well for the rest of the day.....:smileysad:

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 69 of 138

adeuk5
Level 3: Thinker
  • 38 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

There certainly was a stampede , but the site seemed to cope a little better than last year.

Was trying from 8.02am on the phone and online. Took an hour. I never did get to speak to anyone and the website kept crashing. Finally got the order through online about ten minutes ago.

So there definately was/is a lot of interest slight_smile Just that people didn't talk about here too much before it went live slight_smile

Took loads of screen shots of the statement "Pre order yours today and you'll get it on the 25 September". We'll see

Message 70 of 138