cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Iphone 6s?

Anonymous
Not applicable
I've just ordered a new upgrade (iphone 6 ) and then been told that the new iphone 6s is out tomorrow ? 9th September. I've tried cancelling my order but I can't. Is there any way of doing it online ? As I don't really want to go through with the order if the new one is out tomorrow. And if I was able to cancel, would I then be able to order the newest model when out tomorrow ? Thanks.
Message 1 of 138
137 REPLIES 137

Cleoriff
  • 122362 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
Aren't they all on here? http://news.o2.co.uk/?press-release=o2-to-offer-iphone-6s-and-iphone-6s-plus-in-uk

Well yes it does and thats the first time I have see that (because it certainly isn't showing in the shop) How bizarre..

Though if you read down that article you have posted it does say this

"iPhone 6s and 6s Plus are available to pre-order on o2.co.uk/iphone from Saturday morning, when full pricing will be available on O2’s website".

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 41 of 138

Anonymous
Not applicable
Yes I was a little confused with that sentence. The only way I found that page is from looking at O2's Twitter and seeing a tweet they sent to someone saying all the pricing info can be found here (then that link).

I did think it was strange they would open preorders without full pricing and also I signed up for updates on their website but received nothing. I was on chat to them earlier and they said I haven't received any update yet as they'd be sent out when preorders opened?! Talk about giving people notice!
Message 42 of 138

Cleoriff
  • 122362 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

No doubt to add to any confusion @Anonymous

Seriously it is a bit of a joke. Some of us compiled a FAQ thread and was waiting for that info to add to it..

Sooooo..although it has been posted in The Blue...it still isnt on the shop pages...Talk about the right arm not knowing about the left arm etc etc etc....Confused

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 43 of 138

RossP81
Level 3: Thinker
  • 43 Posts
  • 9 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Sorry to jump in on this post, am i right in remembering from last year that if i go online to pre-order tomorrow, i can pay the outstanding Device plan at the time of ordering the phone. 

Thanks Ross

Message 44 of 138

viridis
Level 56: Guvnor
  • 13530 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 308 Solutions
"Should" work like that yes, in my O2 click on upgrade options, then upgrade now, select new phone and device plan settlement will be added to basket.
Message 45 of 138

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143433 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Dunno with pre orders tho.....?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 46 of 138

viridis
  • 13530 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 308 Solutions
Tbh last time I did it was preorder of z2 and that was a speed to refresh fee added to basket.
Message 47 of 138

Anonymous
Not applicable
I'm wondering how it'll work - I haven't got any outstanding balance as my contract finished in the last week or 2 but don't know if I go on the website through preorder or upgrade...
Message 48 of 138

viridis
  • 13530 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 308 Solutions
8am on the dot, you call. Don't wait in line for sales, get through to recontracting by choosing the "thinking of leaving o2" selection.
They will manually upgrade you to the preorder.
Message 49 of 138

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143433 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
You'll have to go through upgrade or else you will end up with 2 contracts.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 50 of 138