cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Iphone 6 plus

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hey everyone ... Does anybody know if there is a shortage of iphone 6+ at the moment . Ordered mine on Monday with click and collect. O2 told me that it would be here Wednesday . It's now Thursday night and I haven't even heard anything about dispatch. Live help aren't much help either. Cheers in advance
Message 1 of 9
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93170 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6956 Solutions
8 REPLIES 8

jonsie
  • 93170 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6956 Solutions

Hell of a shortage, some have waited 6 weeks. All dependant on model and gb size. They do seem to be filtering through now though....

Message 2 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable
Great thanks. A lot more help already than what I've received from contacting O2 directly. They just keep telling me I'll receive a mail within the next 24 hours. I'm not going anywhere so will have to patiently wait!
Message 3 of 9

jonsie
  • 93170 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6956 Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable
Carphone Warehouse do seem have them and so do the Apple Stores but you can't have the Refresh Tariffs through those.

I purchased mine via Apple Sim free. I reserved one at midnight and bought it the following day.
Message 5 of 9

L_W_Ward
Level 12: Nimble
  • 625 Posts
  • 42 Topics
  • 3 Solutions

I got mine from walking into the store and grabbing one. However it was the silver 16GB one which isn't in as much of a demand, I think. I would call them up or chat online to see where it is.

iPhone 13 Pro Max 25gBG,
iPad 9th Gen,
Apple Watch Ultra,
,Airpod Pro,
Apple TV 4K,
Apple TV HD,
HomePods,
Message 6 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable
Used chat online a few times. Just keep getting told the same thing. I'm not too fussed about waiting but would just prefer to be told what's actually going on. If things don't change I think I will be going to the CPW or apple . Thanks for the help guys
Message 7 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable
You're welcome.

I hope you get yours soon whichever avenue you choose.

For better advice I'd say ring them instead of using the online chat option.
Message 8 of 9

MI5
  • 144137 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27604 Solutions
Good luck slight_smile
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 9 of 9