Iphone 6 Space Grey

EarPods

USB Lightning Cable

USB Power Adaptor

Frequencies supported GSM & LTE

Capabilities included are WIFI, Bluetooth, NFC & GPS

Running on the device from start up was IOS 9.2

THE IPHONE 6

On the outside of the phone it looks very beautiful, a newer design which is reminiscent of the design of the Iphone 3G & 3GS. It is very welcome after a prevalent age of the same rectangular design Apple have used since the Iphone 4 was announced & is now a stale design & needed an overhaul. it is now 6.9mm thick so not too bulky or heavy in your hand. it is 4.7 inches tallso fits just right in your hand with a big screen.

THE IOS 9 SOFTWARE

When i got the phone it had IOS 9.2 on it, the look hasnt changed since Apple refreshed the IOS design back in IOS 7 so not much to say apart from as the phone is bigger, they have now added a sixth row on the home screen, apt since its called Iphone 6. You get the standard Apple apps like Wallet & Pay.

BATTERY LIFE

I have to say, i had my reservations when Apple claimed to have improved battery life. but infact they really have this time. Im a big user every day on most parts of the iphone & i can make it last a day normally but on this Iphone 6 i can make it last 2 days occasionally.

TOUCH ID & PASSCODE

This was a new introduction when the Iphone 6 was announced. I have to say it is a welcome addition, you can use your fingerprint to unlock your Iphone 6 & its better as then people cant get into your Iphone as easily as they used to. You also have a backup 6 digit passcode incase you dont want to use the Touch ID.

PHONE FUNCTIONS

The call quality is excellent, clear & loud so you can really hear people. Messaging is really easy to use & you have predictive text so you can choose your words or you can choose to turn this option off in settings.

Thanks for taking the time to read my review

Message 1 of 22
21 REPLIES 21

gindygoo
Level 25: Hard Hitter
  • 1340 Posts
  • 59 Topics
  • 27 Solutions

@Anonymous let me know once you've used them, I think you're going to like it! 

I was certainly hesitant going from android to iPhone, but I really have been pleasantly surprised on more than one occasion! Happy Dance

Message 11 of 22

Anonymous
Not applicable

@gindygoo I'll try it out tomorrow 

Message 12 of 22

adamtemp64
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 16454 Posts
  • 312 Topics
  • 1316 Solutions

@Anonymous How did you try to upload photos?

Great review .

I ask about how you tried to do the photos as when I post from iPhone or iPad (assuming you used an iOS device to do review or a pc) I do not have issues .

Perhaps I may be able to help you and then you could ask Toby etc to allow you to edit the post to include the photos.

iPhone 11 Pro 256gb on unlimited data
iPad Pro 12.9” 2020 256gb refresh o2 family discount
Apple Watch series 4
My first mobile was in 1995 a CM-R111 from sony on Cellnet.
Wincanton South Somerset (Full 4g 3G 2g indoor coverage) Remember we are all customers here not customer services

Message 13 of 22

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you @adamtemp64

i did the review on my laptop. I tried uploading them via the image buttons when you write a post but nothing worked when I tried to post the link or photo into the edit box 

Message 14 of 22

adamtemp64
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 16454 Posts
  • 312 Topics
  • 1316 Solutions

@Anonymous Ok when on my PC I have no issues (but my pc is down for a hard drive replacement) but if using the standard rich text edit box on here, using just the add image button to the right of the link (chain) Button has always worked for me in IE / Edge. (Not sure what browser you are using)

Perhaps a pm to one of the team on the community asking for some tips may help .

Edit 

image.png

Just tried on my iPad is that the sort of box you got 

iPhone 11 Pro 256gb on unlimited data
iPad Pro 12.9” 2020 256gb refresh o2 family discount
Apple Watch series 4
My first mobile was in 1995 a CM-R111 from sony on Cellnet.
Wincanton South Somerset (Full 4g 3G 2g indoor coverage) Remember we are all customers here not customer services

Message 15 of 22

Cleoriff
  • 122362 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

When I upload pictures here from my PC.... I either do a simple copy and paste...or save the images in my picture gallery and upload from there using the box shown by @adamtemp64...

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 16 of 22

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143430 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

Test

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 17 of 22

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks @adamtemp64@Cleoriff I'll try to have go later or message @Toby

Message 18 of 22

jonsie
  • 92917 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

MI5
  • 143430 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Yeah...... brown.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 20 of 22