cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Iphone 6 128gb Gold - How Long of a wait am i looking at?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi, if i made an order for the iphone 6 128gb in gold on sunday night so 12/10 how long do you think it will be before i receive my phone?

I was told when i ordered that they have them in stock and it would be with me Monday however Monday came and no phone so contacted 02 who just apologised and offered to cancel the phone? slightly unhelpful. 

Thank you!

Message 1 of 40
39 REPLIES 39

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122927 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7470 Solutions

Fortunately NO blame can be attached to us. Though Jessica wanted an iPHONE she just happened to post in the ANDROID section....oh dear how sad...LOL

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 21 of 40

Beenherebefore
Level 32: Blockbuster         
  • 5063 Posts
  • 113 Topics
  • 12 Solutions

But our banter should not put her off !!.......eventually she'll get used to us...hopefully

"My life is a facsimile of a sham"
Message 22 of 40

jonsie
  • 93235 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6978 Solutions

To be honest, going through the other thread will probably lead to depression and suicidal tendencies.

Message 23 of 40

Anonymous
Not applicable
Does anyone have the thread that was mentioning apple doing the refresh tariff i have managed to reserve one at a store near me. Also do u know if i would need to cancel my current order with 02 first? Thanks
Message 24 of 40

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi

Yes you would need to speak to O2 to advise them you have / going to upgrade in an Apple Store.

Ref the chat about Apple and the Refresh Tariff.

http://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Apple-iOS-Devices-iPhone-iPad/Where-is-my-iPhone-6-SG-128GB/m-p/789745#...

"Apple Stores do all UK contract tariffs & at the same rate. My order with O2 was £49.99 upfront cost, unlimited min & text & 5gb data for £53 per month which is exactly the same tariff i got at the Apple Store.

It is also on the Refresh Tariff."

"Oct 14
It is 100% Refresh tariff, Like i already stated. Apple Stores are also offering Upgrades, new contracts on all UK networks. "
Message 25 of 40

Cleoriff
  • 122927 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7470 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
Does anyone have the thread that was mentioning apple doing the refresh tariff i have managed to reserve one at a store near me. Also do u know if i would need to cancel my current order with 02 first? Thanks

Hi @Anonymous 

Many of us read the posts about Apple offering refresh. It was quite a surprise to many of us. The person who posted actually confirmed that was the case.

As for when you cancel your O2 order? Entirely up to you really. Personally I would make sure I had the my phone from Apple in my hand before I cancelled O2.  Tho you do need to do it as soon as possible...last thing you need is to end up wit h two phones really. wink

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 26 of 40

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93235 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6978 Solutions

Can you please come back and update @Anonymous as someone says they couldn't get a refresh tariff at Apple. It would be good to confirm one way or other as to whether it is definitely available.

http://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Apple-iOS-Devices-iPhone-iPad/iPhone-6-PreOrder/m-p/787577/highlight/true#M130469

Message 27 of 40

Anonymous
Not applicable
I've also asked @Toby a few days back to check with O2 also.
Message 28 of 40

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi, i have been in contact with Apple who do not do 02 refresh and they also do not have the same deals as 02 the best they have offered me is a normal 02 contract 99.99 up front and 58 a month.

Jess
Message 29 of 40

Anonymous
Not applicable
Conflicting advice.

Hopefully @Toby can also confirm as he is O2 site management.
Message 30 of 40