Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Iphone 5s delivery update

Number_3
Level 3: Thinker
  • 53 Posts
  • 6 Topics
  • 2 Solutions

Ordered a 5s white 16gb on the 23rd September, was given the standard "up to 6/12 weeks" for delivery, spoke to O2 today, and am taking with a pinch of salt, but this changed on the 4th October to up to 2 week delivery. Not sure if that just for me or general orders.

Message 1 of 84
83 REPLIES 83

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I ordered the 64GB Gold on the 20th of september...

Not even a whiff of movement in the order status which is "in progress"

Can you cancel the order after 3 weeks? i might try in either the O2 shop or phones 4 u or CPW...

Hi,

You can cancel your order if you wish and try your luck at an independent.

Nothings guaranteed tho.

People waiting have been given a 3-4 week wait only to get confirmation the handset is coming in a couple of days.

Ultimately its down to your choice.

If you have a local Apple Store then try there.

Good luck.

Message 11 of 84

Anonymous
Not applicable

Just got confirmation that a 2nd October order for 16GB Silver iPhone 5S has been dispatched for delivery tomorrow

Message 12 of 84

Number_3
  • 53 Posts
  • 6 Topics
  • 2 Solutions
Simpytimpy, was that on a lease plan????
Message 13 of 84

Anonymous
Not applicable

It was on their refresh plan, but for a consumer contract - hopefully sheds some light for all others still waiting. 

Message 14 of 84

Anonymous
Not applicable

i orderd my iphone 5s 32gb silver on the 20th at 9:05 in store and im still waiting. whats more anoying is the o2 website is saying they are in stock.

Message 15 of 84

Number_3
  • 53 Posts
  • 6 Topics
  • 2 Solutions
I don't think that website has been correct since they launched!
Message 16 of 84

Toby
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions
Hi Carl,

Thanks for letting me know. I'll pass that info on about the web page. The stock checker online may refer to pre-orders but if its not clear we'll see if it can be amended.

Did you get a predicted delivery date?
Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

Message 17 of 84

Leebroath
Level 3: Thinker
  • 81 Posts
  • 13 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
My other half ordered the 64gb Gold on the 30th and she has never been given a date

The only email she received was saying that the phone was dispatching soon....that was on the day after the order went through

We have contacted o2 a good few times in regards for a better date and we keep getting told delivery in 3-6 weeks

Seems daft paying for a handset only to wait weeks before you get the phone, she really isn't happy but has no option as o2 have her money now and we would need it straight away if we managed to get it elsewhere
Message 18 of 84

Anonymous
Not applicable
Same boat here. I ordered a 64G Gold for my wife on the 23rd and have no better info than 3-6 weeks. At least we've reached 3 weeks now, so it could be any day now 🙂

I told her she should have ordered a silver one, mine came in 2 days (ordered at the same time)
Message 19 of 84

Number_3
  • 53 Posts
  • 6 Topics
  • 2 Solutions
Got my text finally!!!! @ lunch time today!!! Phone is in , and started delivery process , they say up to 5 days slight_smile
Message 20 of 84