cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Iphone 5 losing connection during calls

Anonymous
Not applicable

I got my phone early December and I'm getting incredibly frustrated with it.  So far ANY call I make or receive gets dropped within minutes and as I use the phone for work it's making it near-on impossible to use.

I thought these issues had been resolved!

Any thoughts ...

Message 1 of 6
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable
Thanks for the responses. I rang O2 and was told to take the SIM out, rub it with a dry cloth and then switch everyone off and on again! It appears to be working so far but I'll keep you posted!

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

Liquid
Level 44: Clearly Talented
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
Try turning off 3G. My iPhone used to drops calls if it swaped between 3G and 2g. However the last update seemed to fix it.
Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told wink
Message 2 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable
If all else fails then you may want to book an appointment at your most local Apple genius Barr
Message 3 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable
Thanks for the responses. I rang O2 and was told to take the SIM out, rub it with a dry cloth and then switch everyone off and on again! It appears to be working so far but I'll keep you posted!
Message 4 of 6

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

That's brilliant, I guess that advice had to work for somebody! Smiley LOL

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 5 of 6

Liquid
Level 44: Clearly Talented
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
O2 policy if it works at least 1 in 1000 it must be a winning bit of advise for all known issues.
Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told wink
Message 6 of 6