cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Iphone 5 Orders.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

I've ordered the new iphone on the 29th of september and since then i've had lack of information,

Firstly the contract is done through carphone warehouse so i was told to contact them, once contacted them got told 1-2 weeks, then i rang o2 few day's ago enquiring about it who also sent me back to carphone warehouse, so then i rang carphone warehouse who had no acknowledge of my order and now i've been told 3-4 weeks.

this is stupid, my iphone 4 is devaluing by the day and the wait for the new iphones is getting stupid, and the fact o2 are sending me to carphonewarehouse and they're sending you back to o2.

the lack of information by o2 is outrageous the fact all my friend's  have been to the store and picked them up and i cannot do so due to upgrade, which on that note i'm paying for the contract from the day i upgraded so im paying for contract i don't have....

Chat convo online. (michael harker: when is o2 next getting stock in.

Rocky: We've received the stock, this is the reason I've informed you about it you should receive it shortly.)

Message 1 of 32
31 REPLIES 31

Anonymous
Not applicable

If o2 cant get hold of the stock the is nothing much the really can do, Its been a bad launch from apple this time round.

Message 21 of 32

Anonymous
Not applicable

i disagree, since the phones are coming from cpwh... they're not going directly to o2...

Message 22 of 32

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

i disagree, since the phones are coming from cpwh... they're not going directly to o2...

Thats the problem o2 are getting all stock from cwph as the obviously cant get any, When mine arrived the other day all the information and stuff was from cpwh.

Message 23 of 32

Anonymous
Not applicable

all these promises....surely its a case for TRADING STANDARDS,,,,SAY ONE THING,,EVEN IN THERE ADVERT,,,SAYS ONE THING BIT CS TELL YOU ANOTHER

Message 24 of 32

Anonymous
Not applicable

why has a new thread been started. There is already a thread about IPhone 5 orders.

Admins please rectify.

Thank you

Message 25 of 32

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello Stuart, the previous was " pre-orders "

nonetheless we've been told 21 days how come it says on carphonewarehouse website it stats for the black 16gb iphone 5 " within 1 week " and white " 1-2 weeks " surely lack of information?

Message 26 of 32

Anonymous
Not applicable

I seem to be having the same problems as you guys/girls, ordered my upgrade of a white iphone 5 16gb on 26th Sept, still no sign of mine after being told 21 day wait.

I also recycled my old iphone during my upgrade and have had to send that off now so i didnt loose my quoted price, so I am current paying for a contract and dont have my old phone or new one.

CS has been a disgrace, with different information being told to me every time i have been in contact, finally got to speak to some kind of manager on chat yesturday and he told me that my phone should be with me this week (5 mins after previous advisor had told me another 21 days!) but im not holding my breath...

Message 27 of 32

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have the same story. Ordered a 1 gb iphone white On 23 september 2012. Still no sign of delivery. Ived been told all sorts of lies by the customer service(phone & chat)

Message 28 of 32

Anonymous
Not applicable

Frustrating that it is, the truth is customer services dont know whats happening but cant exactly say to customers, i dont know when you'll get it

a good indication is that on apple website there is now a 3-4 week delivery on the 5 so cant see the networks getting much stock anytime soon! 

Message 29 of 32

Bez89
Level 3: Thinker
  • 66 Posts
  • 10 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

I ordered mine on the 28th sept, was told it would be here within three weeks, maybe sooner. Still nothing, keep getting the same token text. "Were expecting more iphone 5 stock soon" Phoned up 02 twice last thursday. The first guy didn't know his arse from his elbow, just kept going on about high demand etc. When I asked about when they'd be getting more stock, he just said he really didn't know. I then asked have you tried talking to carphone warehouse about stock, again he didn't have a clue, and more or less told me. It would probably be better going to another network. Unhappy I phoned back, and got a nice lady, who said it wasn't right that I was still waiting, and has sent a request through to see what's going on. however I'm still not confident anything will come from this. Why say three weeks, if A) you Know demands high. And B) you don't know if you can meet that demand. This could be 02's swansong for me I'm afraid.

Message 30 of 32