cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Iphone 5 Orders.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

I've ordered the new iphone on the 29th of september and since then i've had lack of information,

Firstly the contract is done through carphone warehouse so i was told to contact them, once contacted them got told 1-2 weeks, then i rang o2 few day's ago enquiring about it who also sent me back to carphone warehouse, so then i rang carphone warehouse who had no acknowledge of my order and now i've been told 3-4 weeks.

this is stupid, my iphone 4 is devaluing by the day and the wait for the new iphones is getting stupid, and the fact o2 are sending me to carphonewarehouse and they're sending you back to o2.

the lack of information by o2 is outrageous the fact all my friend's  have been to the store and picked them up and i cannot do so due to upgrade, which on that note i'm paying for the contract from the day i upgraded so im paying for contract i don't have....

Chat convo online. (michael harker: when is o2 next getting stock in.

Rocky: We've received the stock, this is the reason I've informed you about it you should receive it shortly.)

Message 1 of 32
31 REPLIES 31

Anonymous
Not applicable
Thats exactly what im thinking 😞 getting annoyed of waiting for it now. Being a new customer to o2 i would of thought they would want to keep the custom rather then treat us like this 😕
Message 11 of 32

Anonymous
Not applicable

well you would think o2 would have trained their staff better as each time i'm speaking to them i'm getting a different answer they have no idea what to say, or what to expect apart from telling us " 21 " day wait

but today i've had CS say they've got phones instock which i know they haven't what makes it worse i'm paying for my contract atm which i didn't realise and even then they've got my internet wrong... they set it up for normal smart phone not the iphone...

this is frustrating for us customers, i'm upgrade customer and they've treated me like rubbish throughout the old contract and promised nomore thing's will go wrong as my last contract was suspected of fraud and a list of other problems. i just hope it arrives soon as i'm back to work soon and i'd end up missing deliverys, i've waited 10 day's already and they're saying another 11 day's left.

the fact my friends have been walking to a store and walking away with one makes me furious... this is stupid o2 they need sort it.

Message 12 of 32

Anonymous
Not applicable

I am sure you all wont have to wait long and your new iphone5 will soon be in your hands. slight_smile

Message 13 of 32

Anonymous
Not applicable

Just had this convo...

michael : Chat convo online. (michael harker: when is o2 next getting stock in. Rocky: We've received the stock, this is the reason I've informed you about it you should receive it shortly.)

michael : and then got told it has been dispatched and i'll recieve within 48hours then got told it hasn't

michael : what is the truth?

Conrad: Let me check this for you.

Conrad: Thanks for waiting.

Conrad: To be honest both are correct.

Conrad: I'll explain this to you how.

Conrad: We have received the stock now.

Conrad: So as per this the delivery will start so you should receive this in next 48 hours time.

michael : so i am defiently recieving my phone within 48hours?

Conrad: Yes.

Message 14 of 32

Anonymous
Not applicable
Im on the phone to them atm and they are saying they are having daily delivery's, So i said to them well why are people being told that you are not getting another delivery till the 21st oct? that will be past the 21 day wait. Now she has put me on hold to find out 😕 grrr
They havent got a delivery date apparently.. Just have to wait for it to be our turn aghhhh!!
Message 15 of 32

Anonymous
Not applicable

Ive had my credit card bill come through for the new phone but I have no phone!! They should not be charging us until we receive the phone.

Message 16 of 32

Anonymous
Not applicable
mine arrived today 1 cancelled the first ordered and then re ordered on the 26th september and my black 32gb model arrived over a hour a go. slight_smile My order kept saying processing even though i had a email to say order was complete and out for delivery. slight_smile
Message 17 of 32

Anonymous
Not applicable

Im thinking maybe I will call my credit card company and tell them not to make that payment as I havent received what Ive paid for. Then perhaps o2 will contact me!

Message 18 of 32

Anonymous
Not applicable

o2 are just shocking !!!!! 

Message 19 of 32

Anonymous
Not applicable

Recently had text to say there iphones are out of stock and that'll they're will be getting some in soon....

Message 20 of 32