cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Iphone 5 Orders.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

I've ordered the new iphone on the 29th of september and since then i've had lack of information,

Firstly the contract is done through carphone warehouse so i was told to contact them, once contacted them got told 1-2 weeks, then i rang o2 few day's ago enquiring about it who also sent me back to carphone warehouse, so then i rang carphone warehouse who had no acknowledge of my order and now i've been told 3-4 weeks.

this is stupid, my iphone 4 is devaluing by the day and the wait for the new iphones is getting stupid, and the fact o2 are sending me to carphonewarehouse and they're sending you back to o2.

the lack of information by o2 is outrageous the fact all my friend's  have been to the store and picked them up and i cannot do so due to upgrade, which on that note i'm paying for the contract from the day i upgraded so im paying for contract i don't have....

Chat convo online. (michael harker: when is o2 next getting stock in.

Rocky: We've received the stock, this is the reason I've informed you about it you should receive it shortly.)

Message 1 of 32
31 REPLIES 31

Anonymous
Not applicable

has anyone else had problems with customer service? and lack of information as i know now this is getting beyond a joke.

Message 2 of 32

Anonymous
Not applicable
Yeah, I have, everytime I ring/live chat, Im getting told different things, one minute my phone was ready for dispatch, next minute it wont be here till next week at the earliest.. (which will be 3 weeks wait) I ordered on the 26th Sept.
Message 3 of 32

Anonymous
Not applicable

Well it's becoming a joke and frustration as i'm back at work over the next couple week's so i won't be able to take delivery... this what current CS Rep said through chat.

michael harker: when is o2 next getting stock in.

Rocky: We've received the stock, this is the reason I've informed you about it you should receive it shortly.

michael harker: okay thank you.

which i highly doubt....

Message 4 of 32

Anonymous
Not applicable

Re stock:

I was told by an online advisor today that they've not had any confirmation from apple as to when they're getting stock and they 'expect it by the end of October'

Message 5 of 32

Anonymous
Not applicable

you see they cannot say that as they've told everyone upto 21 day's wait... where i was advised 1-2 weeks... so that;s another lie who ever told you that...

Message 6 of 32

Anonymous
Not applicable
I was also told a 21 day wait, when I spoke to them this morning they are meant to be getting a delivery this friday, fingers crossed ours are in there slight_smile
Message 7 of 32

Anonymous
Not applicable

when did you order you're iphone?? and what one?

Message 8 of 32

Anonymous
Not applicable
I ordered the 16gb in white on the 26th September xx
Message 9 of 32

Anonymous
Not applicable

so you're 3 day's ahead of me though when i ordered the black i got told there was no white in stock. which was abit weird considering theres none in stock, wish i didn't order online and went into the store to order it.. 😞

Message 10 of 32