cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Iphone 4S upgrade disappointment

Anonymous
Not applicable

Can anyone help me?

I have been an O2 customer for at least 3 years. I recently got to the point where my current contract with an Iphone 3GS qualifies me for an upgrade. I checked the website about a week ago and I could get a Iphone 4S upgrade at £36 a month and the handset would be free on a 18 month contract. I checked the site again two days ago and it has now all changed! Now the only way I can get a free Iphone 4S handset is on a 24 month contract and bill would be £42 a month. Maybe I wasn't quick enough and O2 have changed their offers. This is a little bit disappointing considering I can get the £36 a month contract and free handset with at least 3 other phone companies tariffs. Would O2 offer me this deal or will I have to close my O2 account and go elsewhere???? Any advice would be appreciated.

Jack

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

Anonymous
Not applicable

contact O2 direct and tell them you can get a 4s through dial a phone on a 24 contract at £36 pounds a month.See if they play ball if not just cancel the o2 and then get the dial a phone one its free delivery so no more cost there. hope this helps

Message 2 of 3

Anonymous
Not applicable

any luck with this?

Message 3 of 3