Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Iphone 13 pre order

Ts11
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi , just wondering if anyone knows the answer,  on the 17th I completed the preorder for the iPhone 13 , however in my 02 app and on the website its is on order processing , and I have since not heard anything about my order , does anyone know how long roughly it should take for the order to be processed and will I still be able to collect it this weekend ??

Many thanks 

Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@Ts11 

It will remain so until the device is dispatched which won't be until launch date.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@Ts11 

It will remain so until the device is dispatched which won't be until launch date.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 3

NN1
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Same… I have not received my phone either customer service mentioned it can take time as it was a pre order. However upon ordering it said it will take up to 2 weeks and been way over. 

Message 3 of 3