Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ipad pro 2021 not received

Me786
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

hi, does anybody know when they will be shipping out the Ipad pros? Ordered it on the 21st as a Christmas gift, said it was in stock online, then git an email to say it's out of stock. Spoke to 02 on the 22nd Anstey said they Don't know when this will be in stock. Anybody else in the same boat as me? Anyone received theirs yet 

Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92905 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Looks like you should contact the sales team as they can help with that – message them on Social Media if that works best for you –

See links below

Or you can call them on 0800 081 0255

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92905 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Looks like you should contact the sales team as they can help with that – message them on Social Media if that works best for you –

See links below

Or you can call them on 0800 081 0255

Message 2 of 3

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 9983 Posts
  • 54 Topics
  • 2981 Solutions

@Me786 

iPads are out of stock everywhere, the only place you are likely to get one is Apple direct from one of their stores, and using their Credit Offerings. 

Apple also now prioritise there own stock levels, so all resellers get basically what minimum they can supply to them. 

I know a few Apple Enterprise customers have ordered upwards of 1K devices each from talking to my Apple Rep at work... so they have taken priority and stock from consumers.... 

- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 3 of 3