cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ios7 Alerts on a blurry screen?

Anonymous
Not applicable
Why do the alerts that come through on the new ios7 just sit on a blurred screen and not directly on top of your wallpaper sreen like they used too, or am I missing something in the set up? Thanks in advance. 😊
Message 1 of 23
22 REPLIES 22

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Thanks for all the comments and help 😉. But I don't really see the point of picking a wallpaper and then every time you get an alert or text etc it just appears on a blurred screen and your wallpaper does not even feature? C'min Apple sort a fix for it!

There's nothing to fix so don't hold you're breath.

On previous versions of iOS you just had a solid background (not your wallpaper) so this is really no different other than it blends with the background.

Embrace the change wink

Message 21 of 23

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

1980b wrote

Embrace the change wink

Feel the love - Apple said so! wink

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 22 of 23

Anonymous
Not applicable

@perksie wrote:

1980b wrote

Embrace the change wink

Feel the love - Apple said so! wink

Apple are a much better company than most others when it comes to looking after customers, they get a lot of unjustified grief.

Some of the restrictions REALLY bug me, one more than any other - the fact apps can't run properly in the background for more than about 10 mins.

Try and sync a large spotify playlist for offline usage, or upload a lot of photos/vids and it really starts to annoy you! slight_smile 

Message 23 of 23