cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IPhone 6s plus issue

Anonymous
Not applicable

Ive had my iPhone 6s plus for a few months and its been okay except for this one annoying thing. When I listening to music whether on music app or YouTube etc when I move or run etc the music playing will jump quiet then go back to normal. Ive done the tip where I've put music in back ground or locked phone and it still happens. Is that a design flaw etc or is there something I can do about it. Apple was not very helpful. Advice greatly welcome

Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92912 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Ive had my iPhone 6s plus for a few months and its been okay except for this one annoying thing. When I listening to music whether on music app or YouTube etc when I move or run etc the music playing will jump quiet then go back to normal. Ive done the tip where I've put music in back ground or locked phone and it still happens. Is that a design flaw etc or is there something I can do about it. Apple was not very helpful. Advice greatly welcome

Definitely sounds like an issue with your iPhone as I have the exact same model and I run with mine and it never does what you've mentioned.

Not sure if anyone has asked, but do you have a case on your iPhone, that perhaps might not be letting the earphone/headphone plug go fully into the socket?

If you haven't got a case, then I would do as the other members have suggested and book an appointment an Apple Store.

Message 12 of 13

PiedPiper
  • 98 Posts
  • 13 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Can I also ask, does this happen when using the built in loudspeaker, or headphones, or both?

Message 13 of 13