cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IPhone 6s plus issue

Anonymous
Not applicable

Ive had my iPhone 6s plus for a few months and its been okay except for this one annoying thing. When I listening to music whether on music app or YouTube etc when I move or run etc the music playing will jump quiet then go back to normal. Ive done the tip where I've put music in back ground or locked phone and it still happens. Is that a design flaw etc or is there something I can do about it. Apple was not very helpful. Advice greatly welcome

Message 1 of 13
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144426 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27678 Solutions
Sounds like a fault.
Checked on my daughters phone and it doesn't do that unless there is a setting I don't know about?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 13
12 REPLIES 12

MI5
  • 144426 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27678 Solutions
Sounds like a fault.
Checked on my daughters phone and it doesn't do that unless there is a setting I don't know about?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 2 of 13

jonsie
  • 93250 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6980 Solutions
Message 3 of 13

MI5
  • 144426 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27678 Solutions
Might explain it then as she doesn't have facebook on her phone.

Currently using:
Message 4 of 13

Anonymous
Not applicable
Harkens back to the days of jumping cassettes & CDs. I've never experienced this issue on my iPhone 6.

Just a thought. When this happens do you get any emails at the same time
Message 5 of 13

Anonymous
Not applicable
No I get no notifications, emails, texts etc when this happens. I dont have facebook on my phone. I hate that site lol. Prolly best I take it to o2. I hope their insurance covers it
Message 6 of 13

jonsie
  • 93250 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6980 Solutions

The best advice I can give you at this stage then would be to take it to your nearest Apple store no matter the distance....

Message 7 of 13

MI5
  • 144426 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27678 Solutions
I'll second that - go straight to Apple!

Currently using:
Message 8 of 13

Anonymous
Not applicable

Take it to Apple like the others have advised. Sounds like something has come loose or a faulty part

Message 9 of 13

gindygoo
Level 25: Hard Hitter
  • 1340 Posts
  • 59 Topics
  • 27 Solutions
Definitely agree, take it straight to Apple @Anonymous

Pop back and let us know what Apple say.
Message 10 of 13