Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Apple

Anonymous

IPhone 5 upgrade

Hi everyone,

I went into the O2 store today to try to pre-order my iphone 5 and was told to do it online, does anyone know when it will become live on O2 as I cannot seem to pre-order it yet?

Thank you.

Level 70: Enigma

Re: IPhone 5 upgrade

Anonymous

thank you 

Level 1: Joiner

I've JUST done mine online.  Go through the upgrade page.

Anonymous

Hi Guys,

Can anyone help me make sense of all this? Been trying to get throught to O2, but no joy.

Im due my upgrade now and want the iphone 5 32gb in white. When I go through the upgrade page, this is available to me at £41 a month and £149.99 for the phone. I think its On and On tariff? what is this? Also, I got a call from the upgrade team at O2 @ carphone warehouse, not sure why, but they had no clue about this deal, and they said they only had the black 16gb version. Im so confused by all the info, if anyone could help me out Id be so grateful! Thanks!!

Anonymous

Hi

The on and on tariff is unl mins / texts / 1gb data.  Hope this helps.

Anonymous

As a general point, do we really need 3 seperate threads to talk about the iphone5 upgrade process?
Anonymous

There are so many iphone 5 threads! I just chose the one I thought fitted my query best! haha

Thanks for your reply, so can I go ahead and order this deal then through my upgrade page? Ive heard so much conflicting info I didnt know what to do!  

Anonymous

if its allowing you to upgrade through the upgrade page, then feel free, and enjoy your phone when it arrives!

Anonymous

Thank You so much! Ok, Im going to order it now then! just one more question? Ill still be able to keep my existing mumber, yes? and will I get a nano sim with the phone?