Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Apple

Level 44: Clearly Talented

Re: IPHONE 5 DELIVERY ! TOMORO

Some people have had luck with O2 support Unfortunatly I've been told many conflicting things by chat so I've written that off as a solution and got fobbed off by the phone "guru"

guru - a recognized leader in some field or of some movement.

Hmm poorly chosen name haha. I shouldn't be so down on them I'm sure it's a sucky job just would be nice to get a straight answere
Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told Smiley Wink
Anonymous

Just to boost your optimism:

https://mobile.twitter.com/O2/status/248883619999936512?p=v

That coupled with what Leonard (Community Manager) has said in the FAQ, sort of shows 02s official stance. 

This just reinforces what we are all thinking. The gurus know nothing. =P

Anonymous

Let's all hope for the best, guys. I'm really looking forward to tomorrow Smiley Happy
Level 4: Observant

This pleases me.

Will try to remember that the gurus are misguided souls when I pre order my iPhone 6 in 24 months. ^_^
Still waiting to perform the "Hiding Under The Table" trick...

16gb White - On it's way via DPD.
Anonymous

Were your ears burning Leonard? Smiley Very Happy

Level 44: Clearly Talented

Haha best tweet I've read in a whileSmiley Happy I want too see loads of first thoughts on here tommorowSmiley Happy
Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told Smiley Wink
Anonymous

@Anonymous wrote:

Were your ears burning Leonard? Smiley Very Happy

Haha, they always are, Josh Smiley Very Happy

Anonymous

Hi im new here but not to 02.

Mines on its way, in trasnsit to pdp sorting then delivery. Cant wait hope it comes first thing! Smiley Surprised

I ordered mine on the 14th around 10/11pm cant remember, went to the pub and got smashed but some how remember to order Smiley Embarassed 

Went for the 16gb black but regret it. whats the chances of getting it swaped 32gb?? no doubt a long wait...... 

oh yes its Friday the 21st 04:39 am (its not freaking christmas ) Smiley LOL

Anonymous

hi everyone i just recieved my iphone 5 now at 9.00 in the morning, as soon as i woke up theperson on the door knocked lol wiked. am gona go unbox it now byee!

Anonymous

[ Edited ]

@Anonymous wrote:

hi everyone i just recieved my iphone 5 now at 9.00 in the morning, as soon as i woke up theperson on the door knocked lol wiked. am gona go unbox it now byee!

Congratulations, Devo1993, and for getting your caps lock fixed

Smiley Wink