Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Apple

Anonymous

Re: IPHONE 5 DELIVERY ! TOMORO

when i go on my o2 it says "there is no record held for you" or something i duno why it sais that? maybe becuase i am a new 02 customer!.
Level 44: Clearly Talented

No tracking info on the orders page after clicking the specific iPhone 5 order number
Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told Smiley Wink
Anonymous

LOL!!!

Level 4: Observant

@Liquid wrote:
No tracking info on the orders page after clicking the specific iPhone 5 order number

Same here. Giving me a headache.

Still waiting to perform the "Hiding Under The Table" trick...

16gb White - On it's way via DPD.
Anonymous

@Anonymous wrote:

HI EVERYONE, IF YOUR WONDERING WHEN YOUR IPHONE 5 WILL BE DELIVERED IT IS DEFINETLY TOMORO. YOU WILL BE SHOCKED WHAT I JUST FOUND OUT. I JUST SPOKE TO A O2 GURU AND I ASKED HER WHEN WILL MY PHONE BE DELIVERED AND SHE CHECKED MY DETAILS AND SAID TOMORO. SHE GAVE ME A TRACKING NUMBER ALSO. THE SHOCKING THING IT I ONLY ORDERED MY IPHONE 5 YESTERDAY NIGHT AND 8.20PM AT NIGHT!!!! AND ITS COMING TOMORO !!! LOL. SO OBOVIOUSLY THE PEOPLE WHO ORDERED IT BEFORE WILL BE GETTING IT TOMORO, MINE IS GETTING DELIVERED BY UKMAIL.MSmiley HappySmiley HappySmiley Happy

I guess it would help people to know how you ordered? new or upgrade?

Anonymous

@Devo, I had to add a mobile number to my personal details before it all showed up.

@Liquid, It could be possible that one or two orders haven't been updated, suppose there's been a massive amount of orders. I hope you get it tomorrow pal.

Level 44: Clearly Talented

I can only hope with all the stress O2 servers have been under my update simply got overlooked Smiley Happy **bleep** this optimistic side haha.

Thank you thoughSmiley Happy
Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told Smiley Wink
Anonymous

i ordered mine on the 14th Friday 8pm ish, not long after the pre-order started taking orders on-line and based on my order number, i'm either 7***th on the list or 507***th customer (can't imagine that many ppl registered that quickly)... either one, i was told today that i'm getting my Blk 32Gb on Monday! how dissapointing considering i was told they will have 20000 iphone to dispatch for the launch! Status on my account still show 'In Progress', i will be surprised if i do receive it tomoro! Smiley Happy

Anonymous

Best to be optimistic :-P You could try your luck with 02 support. The guy I spoke to the other day seemed to be able to access my order. Perhaps they will be able to check for tracking details?

Anonymous

Mines just had a depature scan from Tamworth so off to bed for me... Night all Smiley Happy