Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Apple

Level 4: Observant

Re: IPHONE 5 DELIVERY ! TOMORO

@Anonymous wrote:

i spoke to a o2 guru her name was danielle, i gave my details and she gave me my trackig number. whyy would i lie?, i am helping other people understand who ordered it before me that they will defo be recieiving it tomoro. o2 dont update there my 02 online for some reason. u have to ring them or speak to a guru

Wasn't saying that you had lied. Was just saying that the O2 Gurus seem to be contradicting each other. Some of them seem to be misinformed.

Still waiting to perform the "Hiding Under The Table" trick...

16gb White - On it's way via DPD.

And congratulations, must be looking forward to it. Smiley Happy

Ordered mine Sunday Afternoon. 

Anonymous

thankyou matey, enjoy ures too buddy

Hopefully i will provided that i actually get it tomorrow. Only time will tell. 

Level 44: Clearly Talented

I ordered Saturday if that question was to me? I'm being pessimistic as I am yet to receive an email/txt or update on myO2 don't want to be dissapointed however if it does turn up I'll be so ecstatic I could expload lol.
Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told Smiley Wink
Anonymous

@Liquid wrote:
I ordered Saturday if that question was to me? I'm being pessimistic as I am yet to receive an email/txt or update on myO2 don't want to be dissapointed however if it does turn up I'll be so ecstatic I could expload lol.

Hope you do Smiley Very Happy

Haha so do I but I think the exploading bit could be messySmiley Happy
Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told Smiley Wink
Anonymous

i think it will 1000000% come tomoro LOL, but if you really want to know ask another 02 guru and he/she will find out like they did mine, just give the order number. some o2 gurus cant be bothered to check and just fed you bull**bleep** that it wont come tomoro it aint TRUE!

Anonymous

Have you just been looking on the my order page? Or have you still got no tracking info when you click on the order no.

I'm too tired to ring at this time and chat appears to be closed. It's like the night before ChristmasSmiley Happy

Side note I love the language censor fail there hahaSmiley Happy