Did you mean: 

IData

Psychbum
Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Is the iData add on still a thing?

Im trying to get visual voicemail working and called o2 but they didn’t have a clue what I was talking about!

Message 1 of 9
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144096 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27591 Solutions

It's not visible to you anywhere @Psychbum 

Only shows on your account settings on the O2 system.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 9
8 REPLIES 8

MI5
  • 144096 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27591 Solutions

@Psychbum 

Yes it is but only applicable to monthly contracts.

If you message O2 on Facebook (https://o2uk.co/O2CFB) , Twitter (https://o2uk.co/O2CTW) or Instagram (https://o2uk.co/O2CIG) , they should be able to help you with this
Thanks

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 2 of 9

Psychbum
  • 9 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

The plot thickens I just sent STATE to text number and now my VVM is reinstated, the issue here is that nobody at o2 knows what iData is and I have no reference to it on my account to add confusion so Iv been blindly troubleshooting this issue. 

im on pay monthly. 

Message 3 of 9

MI5
  • 144096 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27591 Solutions

It's not visible to you anywhere @Psychbum 

Only shows on your account settings on the O2 system.

Currently using:
Message 4 of 9

Psychbum
  • 9 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

The help guides online seem to suggest it should show in myO2! Thanks for confirming. 

Message 5 of 9

MI5
  • 144096 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27591 Solutions

No, definitely not.

Currently using:
Message 6 of 9

PhoneChanger
  • 1343 Posts
  • 65 Topics
  • 101 Solutions

It used to do a long time ago, it used to show iData bolt on, or something to that effect, however I'm going back many years now. Its not been on MyO2 for some time

Message 7 of 9

dlt1972
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 26 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

If you look at your settings (Settings->Mobile Data->Mobile Data Network) the APNs should be idata.o2.co.uk.

Message 8 of 9

MI5
  • 144096 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27591 Solutions

@dlt1972 wrote:

If you look at your settings (Settings->Mobile Data->Mobile Data Network) the APNs should be idata.o2.co.uk.

Indeed it should be but that is set by default from the carrier profile and doesn't mean it is active on the account.

Currently using:
Message 9 of 9