cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I want to close my bolt on ,'the works for iphone ' and change to 'the ultimate'. How?

Anonymous
Not applicable

On the o2 website it says you can change bolt ons on MY O2 but no success. I want to upgrade my monthly bolt on 'the works for iphone' to 'the ultimate for iphone' to get more data (1GB to 2GB). Any ideas how without going on the phone to customer services for hours.

Message 1 of 18
17 REPLIES 17

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
I agree - I never said otherwise.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 11 of 18

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Thanks for the mention @Cleoriff I'll pass this information on and get the page updated if necessary. 

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 12 of 18

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

@Anonymous I have an update on this for you. Both the 'The Works' and 'Ultimate' Boltons are both still available. If you are having difficulties upgrading via My O2 the likely cause is that you're on an old tariff. You should contact customer services for help adding the boltons. 

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!

signature

Message 13 of 18

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Thanks for confirming Martin.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 14 of 18

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

@MI5 wrote:
Thanks for confirming Martin.

No problem wink

signature

Message 15 of 18

Cleoriff
  • 122353 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Martin-O2 wrote:

@Anonymous I have an update on this for you. Both the 'The Works' and 'Ultimate' Boltons are both still available. If you are having difficulties upgrading via My O2 the likely cause is that you're on an old tariff. You should contact customer services for help adding the boltons. 

Thats good to know @Martin-O2 as they are still showing as available on the website. Thanks for confirming

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 16 of 18

jonsie
  • 92905 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Yes it's good to know the correct information is available on the website! 

signature

Message 18 of 18