cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have ordered a item, now its out of stock!

MichaelaMiller
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I have ordered the iPhone 8plus 64g in the colour space grey and it says that it is in stock right? So have ordered the phone, get the confirmation email then a few minutes later I get an email saying that the item is not in stock. So I was wondering if anyone had an idea of how long it takes for the item to come back into stock and anyone with a similar problem or have had please could you leave me with some advice as I am rather impatient. 

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@MichaelaMiller we'd have no idea as we are all customers like yourself, but we do know that it matters not if a phone says in stock, as O2 don't have a live stock system and they prefer to take your money and make you wait for the phone.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@MichaelaMiller we'd have no idea as we are all customers like yourself, but we do know that it matters not if a phone says in stock, as O2 don't have a live stock system and they prefer to take your money and make you wait for the phone.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 4

Cleoriff
  • 122353 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@MichaelaMiller

The only thing you can do is contact customer services

https://www.o2.co.uk/contactus

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 4

Anonymous
Not applicable
As usual take the money but don’t come up with the goods. It’s false advertising in my opinion to say it’s in stock when it’s not but that’s the way they want to play it
Message 4 of 4