cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How long does it take the number to transfer?

Anonymous
Not applicable
I just got an iphone today and switched over to it from my old pay and go. The guy in the 02 shop set it up and switched the number over for me and suchlike. I can make and recieve calls and recieve texts, but not send them. He said it won't take long for this to happen. It's been 6 hours now, is this normal?
Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13

FA
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Have the same send my PAC number from voda and it still shows the new number in MYO2 which came with the phone on my old phone 📱i can still make calls and sent texts
Message 11 of 14

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144086 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27591 Solutions

@FA 

When did you make the request to O2 and did you receive a text confirming a date of transfer?

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 12 of 14

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12045 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1122 Solutions
Also if people send you a message or call you on the old number does it come through?
And if you call or message them what number does it show?

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 13 of 14

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93157 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6953 Solutions

Give customer service a call. If it isn't completed today then it would be Tuesday before the transfer.

Message 14 of 14