cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I pay off my contract I want to upgrade early

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi guys, I was wondering if you could help, is there a way I could pay my device plan as £45 pounds a month instead of 15 as I want to upgrade but I don't want to pay the 270 it would cost upfront as that's a lot of money for me x
Message 1 of 9
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Cleoriff
  • 122362 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

You can pay off extra at any time. Just go into My O2 and where it states make a payment you can do it via that route.

Make payment.PNG

All other ways to pay here

http://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Discussions-Feedback/Ways-to-pay-guidelines/m-p/874982

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket

View solution in original post

Message 8 of 9
8 REPLIES 8

Anonymous
Not applicable

You could call cs on 202 to make a an extra payment but if you want to pay off your device plan you will have to do it in full 

Message 2 of 9

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143429 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
You can make additional payments through your My O2 each month or by calling cs.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable

You can also recycle your phone towards paying off the device plan as well

Message 4 of 9

jonsie
  • 92917 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

How much do you owe on the handset. To upgrade you need to make the payment in full for the handset and then you can upgrade to the phone of your choice. Better going instore to upgrade in all honesty.

Message 5 of 9

MI5
  • 143429 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Sounds to me like they just want to pay a bit extra each month to pay off sooner?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 6 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable
Yes I do
Message 7 of 9

Cleoriff
  • 122362 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

You can pay off extra at any time. Just go into My O2 and where it states make a payment you can do it via that route.

Make payment.PNG

All other ways to pay here

http://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Discussions-Feedback/Ways-to-pay-guidelines/m-p/874982

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 8 of 9

MI5
  • 143429 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
Yes I do

Then as I said above. Do it through your My O2 each month and pay the extra £30.

Currently using:
Message 9 of 9