Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Apple

Anonymous

How do I get photos off my phone onto my pc?

I want to get all my photos off my iphone before I get the new one next week but I dont know how to move them from my phone to my pc. Can anyone help me?

Thanks
Anonymous

Re: How do I get photos off my phone onto my pc?

I want to get all my photos off my iphone before I get the new one next week but I dont know how to move them from my phone to my pc. Can anyone help me?
Thanks

Sync to iTunes?
Anonymous

yeah i want to know the answer to this one too. also, does the itunes back-up save the apps on my phone? the apps shown on itunes do not reflect whats on my phone for some reason. and if i try to sync the apps it says i will lose the ones on my phone, when its the ones on itunes that i want to lose, not those on my phone!
Anonymous

when i click sync photos it asks me if i want to transfer photos off my pc on to iphone, not sync photos on iphone back to itunes. seems to do the opposite to everything i want it to do!
Topics: 293
Kudos: 1,845
Ideas: 6
Solutions: 1,310

you need to use the camera and scanner wizard in windows.

But the iphone should show up in my computer if it has photos in the camera roll select the photos and put them in a folder on pc then use itunes to sync that folder back using the photos tab on devices in itunes
iPhone xs 256gb on 20gb tariff o2 open discount
iPad Pro 11” 2018 256gb refresh o2 family discount
Apple Watch series 4
My first mobile was in 1995 a CM-R111 from sony on Cellnet.
Henstridge Rural South Somerset (Full 4g 3G 2g indoor coverage) Remember we are all customers here not customer services

Anonymous

Itunes always seems to offer to me to sync from pc to phone and not the other way around. I thought there was a way I could just transfer pics onto pc along with all my other photos on pc and not going through itunes but I cant remember how you do it.
Anonymous

you need to use the camera and scanner wizard in windows.
But the iphone should show up in my computer if it has photos in the camera roll select the photos and put them in a folder on pc then use itunes to sync that folder back using the photos tab on devices in itunes

i thought it should show up in my computer (vista) but it doesnt appear to detect my iphone as external device for photos? someone told me that i have lost the driver software that enables me to do this but i dont have a clue how to get that back!
Topics: 293
Kudos: 1,845
Ideas: 6
Solutions: 1,310

reinstall itunes should bring the drivers back
iPhone xs 256gb on 20gb tariff o2 open discount
iPad Pro 11” 2018 256gb refresh o2 family discount
Apple Watch series 4
My first mobile was in 1995 a CM-R111 from sony on Cellnet.
Henstridge Rural South Somerset (Full 4g 3G 2g indoor coverage) Remember we are all customers here not customer services

Anonymous

After I've plugged my phone in I normally just double click on the iphone icon when it appears in My Computer then click through the folders (I think called DCMXXX) and the photos are in there, then it's a simple cut & Paste job.
Anonymous

Install picassa and then it opens up the photos on your iphone when you connect to a computer and then just drag and drop