Level 94: Supreme
  • 92912 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

gjdemon6646
  • 191 Posts
  • 5 Topics
  • 2 Solutions

Most i have seen have ordered through CPW.

Im concerned im not going to get an order in as i cant ring while im at work

Message 3 of 18

Anonymous
Not applicable
I'm hearing positive reports of people ordering through the Apple Website.

I've been in my local one this afternoon to see if any demo models were on display. Sadly not.
Message 4 of 18

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Every year there are those who are successful and those who are not - Just luck I guess if you are successful......
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 5 of 18

jonsie
  • 92912 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Like buying a lottery ticket....

There again with a lottery ticket you know you ain't gonna win Whistle

Message 6 of 18

Anonymous
Not applicable

got my iphone 6 plus ordere  o m g   6hours    i was the very first one to order it onlie  i was told  by Pearl how was patient with me from this morning 

Message 7 of 18

Anonymous
Not applicable

Every year O2 having same issue , here in my office maximum people were on Vodafone and they had no issue in term of placing their iphone upgrade or new contract through , only people who had problem were EE and O2 , being with O2 for almost 10 year and I can tell you every time whenever their is a new launch O2 kills the anticipation with their slow server who cannot handle the traffic , its shameful that they are still not upgrading their system .

Well I manage to hold someone from chat option and managed to place order and got it confirmed but still delivery time they give me is 7-8 days from the time its available which is again pathetic , if order is completed its should be delivered to user by 19th or max 20th but again thats O2 for you slow in every  phase of life .

Message 8 of 18

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi

Apple launches are always manic and that's the same for all tbh even apple stores

People are pre ordering yes but some will simply not get the phone on the 19th. Fact.
Message 9 of 18

OpaqueEntity
  • 15 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I don't really care when I get my phone, I'd just like to be able to actually put my order through.

They are just shooting themselves in the foot with it being so messed up. Yes it's a lot of people trying at once but other places seem to do fine.

Message 10 of 18