Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's
Anonymous

Re: Greedy O2

OK i have moved the word "FORCE" and replaced it by "OFFER"  LOL

I am not slagging O2, i just feel as a network provider they should offer other tariff terms than 24months.

Also, all networks were offering 24months contracts apart from Voda they were offering 12months.

Anonymous

@Anonymous wrote:

by only offering one network tariff I feel is some kind of forcing you to buy the most profitable tariff for O2,

O2 has an obligation to offer customers (New/Upgrade) that have an options for all tariffs just like what they offer on (Samsung, Nokia) other handsets.

O2 is under no such obligation.  Besides, and contrary to your claim, there are a number of tariffs available for iPhone 5.

Level 44: Clearly Talented

Smiley Happy haha.

No I agree however I'm happy with 24 months it will be at least that until a phone comes out that's significantly better and makes me want to get it.

Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told Smiley Wink
Anonymous

@Anonymous wrote:

OK i have moved the word "FORCE" and replaced it by "OFFER"  LOL

I am not slagging O2, i just feel as a network provider they should offer other tariff terms than 24months.

Also, all networks were offering 24months contracts apart from Voda they were offering 12months.

Then you should have gone with one of those suppliers that did offer 12 month contracts.  The blame lies entirely at your feet, not O2's, for why you are in this predicament.

Anonymous

So you will pay £1104 for 24months than £552 for 12months.  plus the handset prices!!!!!

And wait 2 years to get a new handset?

Anonymous

No I am not in a dilemma,

but I feel that O2 should allowed me to upgrade for 12months as my contract was already on 12months. 

If I was on 24months then fair enough get a new 24months.

Anonymous

this is being discussed in more detail in another topic

look for this:

FAO O2 Please advise! - iphone 5 12 Month Contracts

Anonymous

It is what it is, Mohaman. No point signing up and complaining after the fact
Anonymous

Just a question...Why pay O2 more than Apple for the same product?

Was it just because you were waiting at the store and wanted to have the iP5 on launch day?

Topics: 580
Solutions: 4,255