cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Got your hands on an iPhone 5s or 5c? Show it to us!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Make us all green with envy and post a picture of your new shiny phone. With a handwritten piece of paper with your username, or we won't believe you wink

Message 1 of 46
45 REPLIES 45

McGrath1982
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 49 Posts
  • 4 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

IMG_0107.JPG

Sorry for the email here is another with just mcgrath1982 happy days lol

Message 31 of 46

McGrath1982
  • 49 Posts
  • 4 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

So here is a little review with using it for 3hrs or so. With coming from the iPhone 5 as my wife upgraded today from the iPhone 4 shes had the iPhone 5 and I've got the 5s. I feel it's a little faster but not by much IMO, I like the new Touch ID so with the added security I like that. I've not used the camrea yet but with going on hoilday later today I'm hoping I can take great pics over the weekend of my kids, family etc.... With the new A7 chip apps do load a little faster and overall it is good Wi-Fi is fast as showing on my AEBS as connected at 150 Mb/s and comes out on Speedtest.net app at around 67Mbps on my FTTC BB connection 

Very happy so far

thanks 

Michael

Message 32 of 46

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you for the quick review McGrath1982,

Looking ok so far then.

Perhaps post a couple of your pics you take while on your hols.

Have a good time.

Message 33 of 46

Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm not able to send the picture, however, since having it since 10am (unable to do anything cos my number hasn't transferred) so I can't use anything that relies on my number, or network.

Sat at home connected to wireless, it is faster, it is shinier and it is sleek. Not seeing much difference from the 4s, except the battery "seems" a lot better (possibly because my iphone 4s was like 19months old) and the graphics are definitely better and more vivid, photo's are awesome, and the functionality is epic.

Not figured out how to get the fingerprint thingy working yet, set it up, but it's never asked for it, so weird :S

other than that, loving it, but will love it more when I can actually use it away from my house! slight_smile

Message 34 of 46

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Talie

Try turning the iphone off and back on as this sometimes helps resets the o2 service.

Video on how to set up the sensor.

Message 35 of 46

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Bambino wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Bambino wrote:

Wow! I can't get over how different that iPhone looks from all the other iPhones! Smiley Surprised Can't wait to see the next photo! Smiley Frustrated

Do I sense a touch of sarcasm there ?

tongue

Sarcasm? MOI????????????? Perish the thought!!!!!

aww,  i guess someone didnt get one.....  tongue

an yes we totally beleive you dont want one anyway for what ever reason.

So your happy, im happy, everyones happy.  good job i say!  wink

Message 36 of 46

Anonymous
Not applicable
I got the 5c in pink slight_smile I love it so far. I change my phone a lot so I decided on getting it on O2 refresh. It's a pretty decent little thing. I've had all iPhones and this one has been my fave so far slight_smile I can't upload a pic for some reason
Message 37 of 46

McGrath1982
  • 49 Posts
  • 4 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

IMG_0362.JPG

A pic of me with the new iPhone 5s camrea when on hol over the weekend (NOW PLEASE I KNOW WHAT A SEXY PICTURE lol)

Message 38 of 46

McGrath1982
  • 49 Posts
  • 4 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

IMG_0365.JPG

And another of Southport with the iPhone 5s

Message 39 of 46

jonsie
  • 93229 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6976 Solutions

Decent enough pictures, though not too sure of the subject matter in the first one!Smiley Very Happy

Message 40 of 46