iPhone 6
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144166 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27624 Solutions
Just ignore and block them. It's a scam and if you call back you will get a very big phone bill.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 4

Paul13
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hello my name is paul I have been an o2 user for many years. During the last 6 months or so I have been getting unknown numbers from all over the world such as Russia Cuba Europe Africa etc etc the phone rings once only I delete and block these numbers but on my blocked list I have well over fifty numbers. I can’t see the point in this but how do I deal all the blocked numbers enblock. Are they a scam do they have a way of accessing passwords etc The furthest I have ever travelled is Spain so I have no overseas contacts Wjyy waste their money Any ideas paul
Message 3 of 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144166 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27624 Solutions
You can only block them individually as they call.
Do not call them back.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 4