Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Apple

Anonymous

For those who are waiting....

Hi all

For those who are waiting for the anticipated iPhone news, be sure to check www.macrumorslive.com at 6pm today when Steve Jobs starts his 2008 WWDC Keynote Speech.

Regards

Gary
Anonymous

Im sat tapping my fingers waiting.... with wallet in the other hand lol
Anonymous

Well with just over 2 hours to go, its seems the various stores around the world are going to the famous sticky note. First to go was Australia and now the rest......
Anonymous

This is sad.

The last time I watched a countdown on screen was 09th November, just to see what the O2 site would do when 6:02 arrived.
Swore I'd never be that sad again.

Now look at me, doing it again!

Oh well, only 40 minutes to go. :robotsurprised:
Anonymous

You can all relax and chill nowts gonna happen..
Anonymous

Really?

Macrumours.com:

Apple has learned so much with the first iPhone. They have taken everything they've learned and more and created the iPhone 3G. Even thinner, black plastic back, solid metal buttons, same gorgeous display, camera, flush headphone jack, and dramatically improved audio.
Anonymous

Re: Really?

Macrumours.com:
Apple has learned so much with the first iPhone. They have taken everything they've learned and more and created the iPhone 3G. Even thinner, black plastic back, solid metal buttons, same gorgeous display, camera, flush headphone jack, and dramatically improved audio.

confirmed ??
Tariffs, contracts rumours of every phone dealer being allowed access :mansurprised: 2.0 update not due till july :robotmad:
Anonymous

Ongoing Mr Jobs chat:

http://www.macrumorslive.com/

available 11th July.
Anonymous

Well not sure what others think but I can't wait for 11 July to come,as long as o2 don't mess things up for people who already have an iPhones.

There are some great additions on the 3G iPhone which makes it well worth waiting for.
Anonymous

so are us current iPhone owners going to have to fork out £100 or so, or will we get it free if we sign up for another 18 months?