cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Finally using iPhone 6!

Anonymous
Not applicable

So I finally got a hard case that I like that didn't add too much weight and bulk to the phone so now I feel I can properly use it and put the 5S away in it's box, anyone else enjoying the new screen size and fastness of the iPhone 6?

Lets see what cases everyone has too!!

Message 1 of 209
208 REPLIES 208

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144312 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27660 Solutions
Good luck !!
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 51 of 209

jonsie
  • 93219 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6975 Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable
Guys it still isnt working, anyone got some advice? iMessage wont activate with my phone number, it shows but its grey and I cannot select it
Message 53 of 209

jonsie
  • 93219 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6975 Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable
All steps I have already done a lot of times tonight, Apple still couldnt resolve it so now I'm waiting for a call from them tomorrow
Message 56 of 209

jonsie
  • 93219 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6975 Solutions
Message 57 of 209

anticpated
Level 30: Meditator
  • 3412 Posts
  • 164 Topics
  • 53 Solutions

Whenever you update Android from one major version to another it is also recommended to purge the system cache and rebuild application links (Runtime cache). The reason for this is to initialise the operating system to a default state. 

Perhaps this is the case with step updates on iOS also.

Samsung Galaxy S10, Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
Message 58 of 209

Anonymous
Not applicable
So Apple were great help for me guys, after 2 online chats and an hour long phone call from them I also managed to get to speak to the ios Senior advisor which was lovely, but actually it isn't resolved as of yet... fingers crossed that I will get it sorted after phoning o2 to get them to help me.

Basically it was a rookie error which I'm a bit embarrassed about... I've ran out of phone data for about 2 weeks now and its needed to activate iMessage!!! Oopps! Silly me, I hope its resolved after that though, never had to backup and restore an iPhone so many times.....
Message 59 of 209

MI5
  • 144312 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27660 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
Basically it was a rookie error which I'm a bit embarrassed about... I've ran out of phone data for about 2 weeks now and its needed to activate iMessage!!! Oopps! Silly me, I hope its resolved after that though, never had to backup and restore an iPhone so many times.....

That's why I was asking if you had an active sim card in the phone last night wink

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 60 of 209