cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Finally using iPhone 6!

Anonymous
Not applicable

So I finally got a hard case that I like that didn't add too much weight and bulk to the phone so now I feel I can properly use it and put the 5S away in it's box, anyone else enjoying the new screen size and fastness of the iPhone 6?

Lets see what cases everyone has too!!

Message 1 of 209
208 REPLIES 208

Anonymous
Not applicable
Okay this is completely annoying me now, I've tried the whole signing out of everything etc and trying again and it just will not connect now
Message 21 of 209

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144206 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27635 Solutions
What about my Tugo question?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 22 of 209

Anonymous
Not applicable
never
Message 23 of 209

Anonymous
Not applicable

Leave it over night. 

If if no joy after going through all the trouble shooting tips seek assistance at an Apple Store Genius Bar via appointment http://www.apple.com/uk/retail/geniusbar/ or see if a Guru in your local O2 shop can help. 

Message 24 of 209

MI5
  • 144206 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27635 Solutions
Sign out of your apple id and back in again.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 25 of 209

Anonymous
Not applicable
I've done that many a time now and it keeps telling me that its unsuccessful and to check my network connection... I'm connected to wifi and never have had this problem
Message 26 of 209

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Thanks BandofBrothers. That's useful to know anyway ... Is your iPhone 6 plus your main handset?

I have a Sony z3 compact (got it last week), and I'm not sure I'm going to keep it, I'm not really loving it and I've read some stories on forums of the screen cracking by itself and the speaker breaking after only after a few days! Plus a few people saying after they used the handset underwater, the phone is waterlogged! Also, I hear the Sony repair centre is not particularly efficient and I've had my fair share of sending electronics off for repair (various brands) and chasing them. At least with Apple it's very simple it terms of repairs.

You're Welcome. 

My previous phone was the iPhone 5s which I sold back to Apple. 

The 6 Plus is now my primary handset yes. 

I trialed the Sony Xperia Z for O2 but was asked not to test the waterproof feature. In all I liked it and have heard good things about the Z3. You get good and bad stories from support Centres so unless you've had a bad experience I wouldnot get too anxious.

One of the reasons I buy into Apple products is their Support and Customer Service support levels. No sending it off and hoping what's wrong is covered under a 2 year warranty.

Although apples warranty is 1 year unless AppleCare + is purchased at least I know within that year I have a very good chance of walking in with an issue and walking out with a resolution.   

Message 27 of 209

Anonymous
Not applicable

Turn off wifi in the phones settings and try via the network connection. 

Message 28 of 209

MI5
  • 144206 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27635 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
I've done that many a time now and it keeps telling me that its unsuccessful and to check my network connection... I'm connected to wifi and never have had this problem

Maybe try it on mobile data first?

Currently using:
Message 29 of 209

Anonymous
Not applicable
Just done that and its asking me to input my apple ID about 5 times then telling me the password is wrong.... its not
Message 30 of 209