Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Esim doesn’t activated on apple watch series 5

MilanVyas
Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I have just moved to o2. I moved to o2 with a purpose of using my iPhone 11 pro and my apple watch series 5 together. Currently, i am facing the issue in which esim doesn’t get activated. It gives error message expressing Apple Watch on o2 is only available to personal pay monthly customers. Find out more at o2.co.uk/help/Apple_watch

Visited o2 shop. The tragedy was, they didn’t even find my connection! I have been told that it would work fine by today. I tried switch off and on the phone & watch. However, nothing happens. Even the above mentioned link isn’t correct link at all. Tried to chat with o2 executive. She didn’t understand my situation and left me without any solution.
I have checked in o2 community. It can be seen that many of user are facing the same issue. Can someone here help me solving this issue?
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144100 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27591 Solutions
@Marjo ?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 8

PhoneChanger
Level 30: Meditator
  • 1343 Posts
  • 65 Topics
  • 101 Solutions
@MilanVyas are you on Pay Monthy? or are you on business or pay as you go?
Message 3 of 8

MilanVyas
  • 5 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I am on pay monthly. It’s personal contract not a business contract.
Message 4 of 8

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Good morning @MilanVyas ! Welcome to O2 and our community. slight_smile Cheers for tagging me @MI5 and for asking some initial questions to troubleshoot @PhoneChanger .

Sorry to hear you're having trouble setting up your watch. I can get someone on our end to help you with that. I'll need a few additional details though so will drop you a Private Message here on the forum shortly! Hang in there. slight_smile

Message 5 of 8

Croggy
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I'm having the exact same issue only with a series 3 watch. Any help? @Marjo
Message 6 of 8

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

@Croggy wrote:
I'm having the exact same issue only with a series 3 watch. Any help? @Marjo

Sorry to hear that @Croggy ! Have you been in contact with customer service about the issue yet?

Let me know if you have and still stuck - I can get someone to take a closer look at this for you as well. slight_smile

Message 7 of 8

Napotter
  • 8 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Has anyone managed to get this resolved yet
Message 8 of 8