Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's
Anonymous

Don't Upgrade

I think some people are confusing the upgrades we will get in the 2.0 software - which existing iphone owners will also get for free - with the hardware update included in the new phone.

All the improved stuff for me is in the software, so there is no reason to upgrade.
Anonymous

Don't Upgrade

I would upgrade if i had 3G O2 anywhere I live! But basically it's going be £99 for a GPS which i might do once i see the new iphone in person.
Anonymous

Don't Upgrade

I too am a dot.mac user....

I am a little confused about how you surf abroad? To surf abroad without any charge it must be a free wifi zone, in which case just turn off data roaming and then connect your iphone to the free hotspot. No network in the Uk gives free data abroad... thats ZERO! Regardless of Laptop or phone or any other type of device unless as I say you are in a hotel for example or on a wifi network that will allow you to join for free.... as I say turn off data roaming to stop any charges... and use wifi...

Just to clarify.. as a dot mac user it allows you... a free email.... idisk and other features it does not include free data. If you refer to 3g in any other coutry along with edge or GPS you will be billed by any network in any country

The beauty of the iphone is as you say a phone, but when connected to a network or Wifi it is more than that! The cloud do a package where you can pay upfront for use abroad.....
Anonymous

Don't Upgrade

As I say in many post...

What version iphone or price plan depends on your own needs....

For me I have 3g and HSDPA in my area and I like the fact I can store more music and photos as its 16gb

to some who dont use all features of the iphone who surf from time to time out on the road... they really have to look at is it worth the upgrade.... its down to use of the person and the network... not the phone