Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Apple

Highlighted
Level 23: Casual Specs
Accepted Solution

Dictation on latest iOS

Since the latest iOS update I am regularly getting a message popping up on my screen asking me if I want to use dictation or something like that.  The options are to enable or view more information.  Apparently the inforamtion goes to Apple.  I don't want to use it but I don't know how to disable it.  Doe anybody know how to disable it?

Topics: 571
Solutions: 15,807

Re: Dictation on latest iOS

dictation is now optional and can be disabled separately from Siri in keyboard settings,

Source: http://www.christianpost.com/news/ios-8-1-news-beta-test-shows-ios-8-1-support-for-apple-pay-127981/

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
OnePlus 6 (O2 & Sfr), Z3 Tablet (Three UK), iPhone 8+ (EE)
Level 23: Casual Specs

Thank you @MI5  - its was beginning to annoy me lol

Stuff popping up would annoy me too Smiley Happy
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Topics: 580
Solutions: 4,222

Any pop ups are annoying whether they be system based or ad-based. I tend to get rid of anything that does this but finding out how to do it can usually be found via google. Nice job @MI5 Smiley Happy

Anonymous

Thanks for the advice MI5  Smiley Happy

@Anonymous wrote:

Thanks for the advice MI5  Smiley Happy

My pleasure, as always ma'am Smiley Wink

Currently using: