cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Device plan trouble

Anonymous
Not applicable
On my account it says my device plan is settled and I'm ready for an upgrade if I want to,yet 02 have emailed me saying I owe £15 for my device plan ??
Message 1 of 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
You'd be best to call CS to get it clarified http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus it might just be a payment overlap but best to check.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
You'd be best to call CS to get it clarified http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus it might just be a payment overlap but best to check.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

The system may just need a kick start in updating 

Message 3 of 5

viridis
Level 56: Guvnor
  • 13530 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 308 Solutions
It means the last payment of 15 has been applied to a bill, so no further bills will have a device plan.
You will have a current bill with the device payment on it, this is the 15 it refers to but must be paid before the refresh upgrade can happen.
Message 4 of 5

viridis
Level 56: Guvnor
  • 13530 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 308 Solutions
So, say you look on my o2 and it shows 200 remaining.
3 days later you get bill and that bill includes 25 device plan.
Your remaining amount on my o2 will now be 175 remaining as the 25 has been allocated to a bill.
Message 5 of 5