Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery

BenDal
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Had anyone ordered anything lately? I’ve ordered an Apple Watch on Saturday and have not heard anything about it being delivered. I have to go back to work at the end of this week and will be away for 2 weeks, I really need this watch! What’s the delivery situation?
Message 1 of 6
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

KingAmo
Level 15: Gaining a Reputation
  • 287 Posts
  • 6 Topics
  • 30 Solutions
@BenDal

Hi due to the current situation, delivery may take a lot of time. Did you get any email confirming your order has gone through? Also were you debited from your account after purchase?
You will usually get a confirmation email telling you when to expect your product to be delivered so check your email or myO2
Hope this helps

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

KingAmo
  • 287 Posts
  • 6 Topics
  • 30 Solutions
@BenDal

Hi due to the current situation, delivery may take a lot of time. Did you get any email confirming your order has gone through? Also were you debited from your account after purchase?
You will usually get a confirmation email telling you when to expect your product to be delivered so check your email or myO2
Hope this helps
Message 2 of 6

O2Lorna
O2 Support
O2 Support
  • 192 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 22 Solutions
Hi

You will get a shipping email when it is out for delivery, it may not be in stock.

https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Other-Products-and-Services/Coronavirus-Covid-19-Community-Help-and-Su...
signature
Message 3 of 6

BenDal
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Yes, I got the email saying it’s been confirmed and that it is ‘in their hands’ I’ve heard nothing since then. I was billed for it
Message 4 of 6

KingAmo
  • 287 Posts
  • 6 Topics
  • 30 Solutions
Then please wait for them to send another email about when your parcel is supposed to be delivered. Kindly understand due to the current situation they may be facing alot of issues. I hope you get your order soon
Message 5 of 6

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92913 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions
Message 6 of 6