Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery expectations for iPhone 7?

bexinthecity
Level 6: Acolyte
  • 153 Posts
  • 9 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

So when I placed my preorder (and paid off my refresh) this morning I saw that the estimate for the phone delivery would be up to 2 weeks for the Rose Gold plus 256GB (the one I ordered) but now when I go to the store to check whether I picked the right colour (the black really does look nice but I've decided I was right to go for Rose Gold) it says orders will be delivered on the 16th ... so those who preordered this morning have to wait 2 weeks but those who preorder right now don't? I'm confused :Z

Message 1 of 1,355
1,354 REPLIES 1,354

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous That's brilliant thank you 😊 I will be calling them once my order is on their system 

Message 821 of 1,355

Anonymous
Not applicable
@Anonymous haven't heard the delayed pluses being sent yet but you may be lucky. Hope you get it soon 🙏🏻🙏🏻
Message 822 of 1,355

Anonymous
Not applicable
My silver is nearly here ....Andy is currently making delivery number 22, you are delivery number 24.
Andy is approximately 30 minutes away from you.

Message 823 of 1,355

Anonymous
Not applicable

Unbelievable news, I have had an email with a tracking number! Hopefully this will mean my phone will arrive in the next 24 hours which would be good! Lets see what happens..

Oh even though I have a tracking number.. DPD cant find the tracking number ive been provided....

Message 824 of 1,355

Anonymous
Not applicable
@Anonymous they haven't left o2 yet so when they pic them up they will scan it. It won't arrive until Monday unless you contact dpd and pay for Saturday deliver y
Message 825 of 1,355

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous Just been on to DPD and its down for saturday delivery. Cant actually belevie after the ball ache of trying to sort this theyve actually got their arses in gear and theres a phone on route to me! 

Message 826 of 1,355

Anonymous
Not applicable

DPD will be delivering iphones up to 10pm today...it's likely as yours goes into a van a tracking number goes out. I reckon most people with numbers will get theirs today

Message 827 of 1,355

Anonymous
Not applicable

Well I ordered the iPhone 7 Plus 256GB Rose Gold on the 9th and when I ordered it said I would get it on the 16th.

Fastforward to today and I have not had any texts/email etc from O2 since my order confirmation emails on the 9th.  My O2 does not show up any details and when I called O2, I was told they don't have any stock, they don't know when i will get it but the woman thought about 2-3weeks!

I'm really not happy about this, as I'm sure most of you feel the same way.  I could have gone to another provider, like Vodaphone for examplle.  There is no point cancelling now as everyway will have sold out by now and I read Apple have a 6 week wait for new orders.

I had surgery on Monday and feel preety rough and in a lot of pain.  I could have crawled into bed for the bed but instead ended up waiting for a phone I won't be getting by the looks of it.  How can O2 justicfy taking pre-orders and payments for stock they don't know they will have.

Message 828 of 1,355

ToneMCFC
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 49 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Still not heard anything since confirmation 8.50 last Fri : (
128gb, iphone7, jet black.
Message 829 of 1,355

lunfai
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts