Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery expectations for iPhone 7?

bexinthecity
Level 6: Acolyte
  • 153 Posts
  • 9 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

So when I placed my preorder (and paid off my refresh) this morning I saw that the estimate for the phone delivery would be up to 2 weeks for the Rose Gold plus 256GB (the one I ordered) but now when I go to the store to check whether I picked the right colour (the black really does look nice but I've decided I was right to go for Rose Gold) it says orders will be delivered on the 16th ... so those who preordered this morning have to wait 2 weeks but those who preorder right now don't? I'm confused :Z

Message 1 of 1,355
1,354 REPLIES 1,354

Anonymous
Not applicable

Has anybody else got the 4 day text this morning?

Seems odd that I only got it today whereas most people got it last night, maybe they thought they'd have enough stock for mine but discovered otherwise overnight!

Message 661 of 1,355

Anonymous
Not applicable

So I was told not once but twice yesterday on live chat that my phone would be delivered today and that the only delay was the texts to confirm delivery time. I had to know as needed to arrange to work from home. I then got the dreaded text at 21:16 last night.

Made a complaint today about being lied to, they refuse to answer my questions on that and all they will say is I should receive delivery tomorrow or Monday and will receive a text this evening to confirm. But there is still a chance that they won't have enough phones but cannot say one way of the other.

All I can do is wait to see if I get a text tonight, going away for the weekend tomorrow, but now cannot confirm my travel plans until I receive that text. Also cannot work from home on Monday as I moved all my meetings for today to Monday and as I won't know until tonight I cannot re-arrange them again.

Total shambles

Message 662 of 1,355

uncleiven197
  • 76 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Having another crack with Live Chat now - fun and games slight_smile

Message 663 of 1,355

smlondon
  • 49 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I ordered yesterday and had no text and live chat is beyond useless
Message 664 of 1,355

bexinthecity
  • 153 Posts
  • 9 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

I was actually laughing whilst messaging them - I wasn't angry (animated at best) but I really wanted to just not let go and see what they did.

Message 665 of 1,355

Anonymous
Not applicable

OK, so I've just spoken to my bro who ordered his phone for home delivery at 17:30 on 09/09, A FULL 9 HOURS AFTER I HAD ORDERED THE EXACT SAME MODEL AT 8:30 FOR COLLECT IN STORE....

... he's had his delivered.

As much as I love my bro, and am pleased for him, how in the actual name of WTF is that right??

Message 666 of 1,355

smlondon
  • 49 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
it just seems to be what they are told to say
Message 667 of 1,355

Anonymous
Not applicable
Feeling fortunate..... but i've not got it in my hands yet lol slight_smile
Message 668 of 1,355

smlondon
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 49 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
on the apple website it say 1 to 2 weeks dispatch
Message 669 of 1,355

bexinthecity
  • 153 Posts
  • 9 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

Believe me next time I am buying the phone outright. I just can't believe the ineptness of o2 as a company - my chat guy actually told me contradictory stories in the SAME chat - that they were dispatched the same as warehouse orders then to tell me it's all dependant on store stock.. err what??

Message 670 of 1,355